Delta's Report - Staff Report

Berserkrpups

Your In-game: Tony

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59112440

The admin's name in-game: Delta on Duty

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] stefansniper17 // STEAM_0:1:86307126

What did the admin do: Adding himself to whitelists that he wasn't trained for/promoted for

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

Evidence 1

Evidence 2

Evidence 3

Evidence 4

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Pretty sure he was already Staff Restricted but since he did this as a staff member I believe he should have it extended. And if he wasn't then a possible strike or removal.

Any extra information: I already removed the Whitelists 

Edited by Berserkrpups
Put in Extra Info

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

+SUPPORT

Evidence is clear as day. Adding yourself to whitelists that you were never trained for is a big no no. I personally do believe that if he isn't removed from staff, then he needs a strike. If he HAS been removed and staff restricted, it needs to be extended as OP said. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• th3 locked this topic