Remove Regional NLR. - Accepted

Neo

What do you want to see?: 
- Remove Regional NLR.

Why should we add (Remove) it?:
- Could be in a sense Power Gaming because MTF can have multiple lives before having to fully wait for NLR.
(Power gaming is anything that can be considered outrageous to gain an RP advantage).  Clear advantage.

What are the advantages of having this?: 
- D-Class shouldn't have to worry about killing someone and then meeting the same person in the next region while trying to escape. 
- Balance the scales for PvP between CI and MTF when it comes to cooldowns.
- Most people have to wait their 3 minutes in spawn, People with Regional NLR should too.
(If any of this information is wrong please quote me on it this is based on what I heard.)

Who is it mainly for?:
-Any soul with Regional NLR.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

-support 

Everyone has regional NLR (expect D class) for example, if you die in HCZ you cant enter there for the next 3 minutes and dont know anything from your previous life 

If i goto D block as a DoUSR and get shanked (which happens alot SOs have more armor then me) i dont want to wait in my spawn in EZ for those 3 minutes because i died in D block

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

I'll tell ya right now it takes all 3 minutes to get from Point A to Point B on this map. It's a long walk. If you die in EZ this becomes irrelevant because you're stuck in bunks

-Support

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

6 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

-support 

Everyone has regional NLR (expect D class) for example, if you die in HCZ you cant enter there for the next 3 minutes and dont know anything from your previous life 

If i goto D block as a DoUSR and get shanked (which happens alot SOs have more armor then me) i dont want to wait in my spawn in EZ for those 3 minutes because i died in D block

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

7 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

-support 

It takes like 8 Minutes if you walk from EZ-LCZ

Trap.—

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

-support 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

21 hours ago, Bor said:

It takes like 8 Minutes if you walk from EZ-LCZ

bruh 8 min??? when on department head, it takes 2 min to go from here to there. regional NLR is extremely corrupt and supports NLR breaking. for example, if you die in EZ you CANNOT leave EZ to go into HCZ when CI are in HCZ. All MTF spawn in EZ, so you would have no reason to break NLR to go into another region because that is NLR breaking. another example is if you die in HCZ, you can leave MTF bunks and stay in EZ but you SHOULD NOT go into HCZ. 

+support

NLR system is corrupted and some people are uneducated on this. Either learn about this or get warned for breaking NLR period. Just tested how long it takes to get from MTF bunks to D-Block with all doors closed and it took  2min and 24 sec??? you cant wait 3 min to leave your bunks and wait like everyone else?

Edited by enuz | trade.tf

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+ support

It gets quite annoying when CI are raiding and/or D-class kill a MTF in HCZ, then when u goto EZ 1 minute later you all die. If this gets denied maybe enforce the rule a bit more?

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 8/23/2019 at 5:31 AM, Rangiatea said:

-support 

That's beside the point. People without/ have cooldowns have a disadvantage because of this rule. And it clearly fits under the definition of Power Gaming when it comes to those scenarios. 
That's like saying we can raid a second time into HCZ because all CI died in LCZ.

+support 

MTF is using this as an exploit by when CI raid and they are killed in EZ MTF is doesn’t wait their LNR and head to the direction that CI is in, so if you die as MTF in EZ you should be forced to stay in banks due to its unfair on CI and D Class

Edited by jackrhyssull

2 hours ago, enuz | trade.tf said:

bruh 8 min??? when on department head, it takes 2 min to go from here to there. regional NLR is extremely corrupt and supports NLR breaking. for example, if you die in EZ you CANNOT leave EZ to go into HCZ when CI are in HCZ. All MTF spawn in EZ, so you would have no reason to break NLR to go into another region because that is NLR breaking. another example is if you die in HCZ, you can leave MTF bunks and stay in EZ but you SHOULD NOT go into HCZ. 

+support

NLR system is corrupted and some people are uneducated on this. Either learn about this or get warned for breaking NLR period. Just tested how long it takes to get from MTF bunks to D-Block with all doors closed and it took  2min and 24 sec??? you cant wait 3 min to leave your bunks and wait like everyone else?

its two Zone, If you die in HCZ AND spawn in EZ You have to follow NLR, If you die in LCZ And spawn in EZ You don't have to follow NLR, Also show me your route if it takes two minutes. - Support even more.

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Bor said:

its two Zone, If you die in HCZ AND spawn in EZ You have to follow NLR, If you die in LCZ And spawn in EZ You don't have to follow NLR, Also show me your route if it takes two minutes. - Support even more.

I went from MTF Bunks, to Medbay HCZ checkpoint side, through 049 hallway, through medbay elevator, straight to D-Block.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+/- Support

It may not be fair to CI that raid, for MTF to remember their past life and go to the spot of where the CI was going. I think that could contribute to the Breaking of NLR. After all, it is a new life you shouldn't have that knowledge. On the other hand, MTF has the problem of transport to where they have to go to LCZ from EZ when they die in EZ and that takes them X amount of minutes. I do think this NLR rule should be revised to make it to where MTF or CI have to go a different route when they die. An example would be, Someone dies in EZ on medbay side then the player could go to non-medbay side to find CI or SCPS or what have you this could combat the problem you guys are having.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

11 minutes ago, enuz | trade.tf said:

I went from MTF Bunks, to Medbay HCZ checkpoint side, through 049 hallway, through medbay elevator, straight to D-Block.

3 minutes and 22 Seconds to get to D block, About 3 Minutes LCZ NLR TImer.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Catsro said:

+/- Support

It may not be fair to CI that raid, for MTF to remember their past life and go to the spot of where the CI was going. I think that could contribute to the Breaking of NLR. After all, it is a new life you shouldn't have that knowledge. On the other hand, MTF has the problem of transport to where they have to go to LCZ from EZ when they die in EZ and that takes them X amount of minutes. I do think this NLR rule should be revised to make it to where MTF or CI have to go a different route when they die. An example would be, Someone dies in EZ on medbay side then the player could go to non-medbay side to find CI or SCPS or what have you this could combat the problem you guys are having.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Krafty said:

-support

Map is huge, doesn't matter

Once again dodging the point stated in the post. This is a matter of fairness when it comes to D-Class and CI not lazy military troopers.

On 8/23/2019 at 4:31 AM, Rangiatea said:

-support 

It takes around 3 or 4 minutes to just get to a gate from E11 spawn alone, much less the 10 or so minutes it takes for E11 to get to D-block. Not to mention that, even at a full out sprint, assuming a whole group of Nu7 are moving at an optimal speed, it should take about NLR (3 minutes) to get back to D-block. 

Edited by The Diddler

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

16 hours ago, The Diddler said:

It takes around 3 or 4 minutes to just get to a gate from E11 spawn alone, much less the 10 or so minutes it takes for E11 to get to D-block. Not to mention that, even at a full out sprint, assuming a whole group of Nu7 are moving at an optimal speed, it should take about NLR (3 minutes) to get back to D-block. 

Me and Enuz timed how long it takes to get from Gate B (MTF SPawn) to D-Block. The time was 2:24. And the walk from Gate A to E-11 spawn isn't near 3 minutes. And once again you are besides the point. It for the fairness of D-Class and CI.

Edited by MizterBoozleNoozle

+/- Support

It is quite annoying for a D-Class to for example kill 2 MTF in HCZ just to be killed by the same two MTF in EZ. And when it comes to CI raiding, there's usually a lot MTF ready to fight and if for example, CI kill all the MTF in LCZ they will be waiting at HCZ. So I understand the frustration with it but I still kind of prefer regional NLR as it is a pain to have to wait 3 min in EZ bunks/office when you died in D-Block. I can't really decide on a + or - support so I'll leave it at a +/-.

On 8/23/2019 at 5:31 AM, Rangiatea said:

-support 

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

On 8/26/2019 at 1:17 PM, steppy said:

+/- Support

It is quite annoying for a D-Class to for example kill 2 MTF in HCZ just to be killed by the same two MTF in EZ. And when it comes to CI raiding, there's usually a lot MTF ready to fight and if for example, CI kill all the MTF in LCZ they will be waiting at HCZ. So I understand the frustration with it but I still kind of prefer regional NLR as it is a pain to have to wait 3 min in EZ bunks/office when you died in D-Block. I can't really decide on a + or - support so I'll leave it at a +/-.

Facts ^ +/- Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 8/23/2019 at 8:51 AM, MizterBoozleNoozle said:

What do you want to see?: 
- Remove Regional NLR.

Why should we add (Remove) it?:
- Could be in a sense Power Gaming because MTF can have multiple lives before having to fully wait for NLR.
(Power gaming is anything that can be considered outrageous to gain an RP advantage).  Clear advantage.

What are the advantages of having this?: 
- D-Class shouldn't have to worry about killing someone and then meeting the same person in the next region while trying to escape. 
- Balance the scales for PvP between CI and MTF when it comes to cooldowns.
- Most people have to wait their 3 minutes in spawn, People with Regional NLR should too.
(If any of this information is wrong please quote me on it this is based on what I heard.)

Who is it mainly for?:
-Any soul with Regional NLR.

+support I agree with this fully