Should I be Trail Moderator?   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Ender, EnderKnight

What is your steam name?: enderknight1305

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:456031274

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Discord, I am a head admin/council on a discord server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly). Beginning of June.

What date did you make your forums account? June 18th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank) I am “USER”

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  I have four. Image: : 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1842756226

spacer.png

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Discord yes, Servers nope.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:  Yes, I have read over the guidelines multiple times.

Timezone: EST (USA) 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I think I deserve the honor of being staff because I will help the server and the people who play on the server. I am reliable and I am a mature person.I am also determined, an example of this is when my other staff applications were denied- I still attempt and take time to improve it to make it even better I will not fault when in position. I am useful and have good manners and I am well known in the community. Even though I have strikes and warnings, I still can help and serve when it really counts. I will always do my best. Also, my forum’s activity/profile is lacking, but I remain super active when most are asleep. With the plus of constant activity, I have learned how to manage my time wisely between each role/department. Being a part of the staff, one must learn to take it easy when dealing with problems, so kindness comes in. Being kind is what it’s all about; let both sides of the story be heard in an appreciable manner. For example, if someone contacted the staff and I happen to respond, I would first go to that person and ask, “What seems to be the problem?” The person says, “ Someone keeps killing me with no reason (RDM)” I would bring the victim to a roof and if he/she had video evidence (If there is no video, I would check the logs) and then get the person’s name, I would bring the other person there and explain why they are here and then I would get both sides of the story and then watch the video ( or check logs ) , if it shows constant RDM then I would ask why they did it, explain that there is video evidence and then warn him/her for constant RDM and then minge him/her based on how many times him/her RDMed. Then, I would return the victim back. (If needed, I would call for a higher up, in a moment where I cannot do something, or am confused.) To conclude, I would love to be apart of the amazing PoliceRP staff team, to enforce the rules, help the players out and continue to make the server even more enjoyable.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Probably stop them from talking, freeze them next to me, then check logs for any other priors and then explain and warn them. If things get out of control, I’d call a higher-up or another staff member for guidance on the situation. ( or to request minges of 300+).

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+/- support 

+active 

+decent app

+low warns

-16 is very vague

-you got demoted yesterday off of EMS and you got very annoyed and started advertising stuff saying you  RP'ing instead of just getting back on the job and carrying on. This shows you are very short tempered and this isnt thr ideal thing to have on staff

Good luck ~ Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

4 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Good Application 

Been here a while 

Low warns 

Just re look at the staff handbook 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

15 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Good Application 

Been here a while 

Low warns 

Really Cool Guy

-Bennett

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

On 8/23/2019 at 1:50 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Good Application 

Been here a while 

Low warns 

Good Luck

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 8/23/2019 at 2:44 AM, Sion said:

+/- support 

+active 

+decent app

+low warns

-16 is very vague

-you got demoted yesterday off of EMS and you got very annoyed and started advertising stuff saying you  RP'ing instead of just getting back on the job and carrying on. This shows you are very short tempered and this isnt thr ideal thing to have on staff

Good luck ~ Pentagon

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

• Head Admin

+ Support points:

• Friendly with other community members
  • Never tries to cause trouble with others
  • Low warn count
  • Great app. overall

- Support points:

• I have seen him get a little hot headed while on dispatch and EMS

Good luck Ender!!

-W

Forklift_Signature.png

On 8/23/2019 at 12:50 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Good Application 

Been here a while 

Low warns 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+Support

• Good application
  • Low warns
  • Friendly
  • Short Fuse

Overall, Ender I believe you are ready staff. You presented a great application and you seem to fit the role! You seem to have a very short fuse and seem to be ticked off a little easier than the average player. Its okay though, we all have our weaknesses! Also, you have applied for staff several times and seem to have great dedication toward achieving the rank of T-Mod. I would enjoy working with you in the Staff Team Ender! Good luck!

spacer.png

On 8/23/2019 at 6:50 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Good Application 

Been here a while 

Low warns 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• Fame locked this topic

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.