SCP-049 Interview Log

Slade

Date of Interview: 08/22/2019

Topic of Interview: Discuss how SCP-049 feels in his containment, what kind of sustenance does he use to live, and also what the disease is.

Notes Pre-Interview: Dev. Associate Researcher Slade & Junior Researcher Eli (With permission) went to SCP-049’s chamber with the assistance of MTF Nu-7 “Hammer Down” and throughout the interview Researcher Eli and Slade would ask alternating questions to understand and how to better contain SCP-049

Interviewer: Dev. Associate Researcher Slade / Junior Researcher Eli

Interviewee: SCP-049

BEGIN LOG

Dev. AR Slade: Right, hello SCP-049 I am going to be conducting an interview with you today if you don’t mind.

SCP-049: Sure, come on into my chambers good sir. You look rather ill.

Dev. AR Slade: I would rather not. We will conduct this interview through this barrier. First question. How do you feel about your containment?

SCP-049: It is utter [EXPLETIVE], I give it 0/5

Dev. AR Slade: Okay I will write that down and get back to you in a bit about any changes we could add to help you get more comfortable.

(Dev. AR Slade writes some notes before JR Eli speaks up asking to give SCP-049 a few questions. Dev. AR Slade agreed)

Jr. Researcher Eli: Is this pestilence the will of dying?

SCP-049: No, it is just you, the whole you.

Dev. AR Slade: SCP-049 could you possibly list off some symptoms of this disease so that maybe we could understand what you are speaking of a bit more?

SCP-049: Asking for the symptoms is a symptom….

Jr. Researcher Eli: Could you describe this pestilence?

SCP-049: Come here I will show you….

MTF: Negative, stand there Researcher-

Dev. AR Slade: I got him sergeant, no need to get involved. He won’t open the chamber.

(Both researchers are heard discussing something in a hushed tone not heard by the recording.)

MTF: Researchers can you say how much longer this is going to be?

Dev. AR Slade: Just a few more questions… SCP-049 is there any sustenance we can provide to maybe accommodate you better?

SCP-049: Give me more test subjects…. I need to develop my cure faster sir not eat.

Dev. AR Slade: Do you maybe gain sustenance by curing people?

SCP-049: No…..

Dev. AR Slade: Okay Eli, give the last question. Whatever you want.

Jr. Researcher Eli: How does one get the disease?

SCP-049: It is given genetically to offspring…

(Dev. AR Slade wraps up the last of his notes)

MTF: Could you finish your notes outside of the containment chamber?

Dev. AR Slade: Of course I will finish them up in the bunks. Thank you for your time SCP-049. Come on Eli lets go.

END LOG

Conclusion: In shorts some of the answers we got are very interesting but of course more research needs to be done. I am going to plan another interview with SCP-049 and attempt to learn more about what it wants in its containment and give the request out to see if we can provide it for SCP-049 as I believe if it gets a better containment chamber it might open up more to our questions. I also recommend Jr. Researcher Eli come with me next time as we both have questions for SCP-049.

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

This was a very good interview, and I am happy to see the involvement of other people besides the interviewer and the interviewee. Great quality, and the last question is a good small advancement on our understanding of the SCP.

8.5/10