Medical Test

Kevlar_

Name: Kevlar

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: D-Class

Amount of D class involved: 1

SCP: N/A

Errors and/or safety hazards: The first few D-Class either died or left.

Question: Can I create a pill which burns the subject to death?

Background Research: Creating the pill with lots of different things including diseases.

Hypothesis: I believe if I create a pill out of the cloth from bandages and a hemostat (the bandages have the little stick to them, I would use that to keep it closed.), that I could create some kind of death pill. My overall goal is to create a pill that is extremely easy to make, is very cheap, and burns the subject to death. A few kind of effects I expect the pill to have are, burning, nausea, suicidal thoughts/depression, and mutations. 

Observation: The D-Class had no mutations or visible side effects.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/ videos): N/A

Analysis: A pill can definitely be made that burns the subject to death. 

Conclusion: The pill was dropped on the floor in a puddle of an unknown substance increasing the chance of death at the beginning. The subject did not die, he informed me that the room was starting to heat up. I began to believe the pill was going to be a success, until he also informed me the burning stopped, but wasn't going down. "It feels like a hot summer day", he said. I then splashed the subject with tap water, and the subject said the heat didn't change at all. I then took him to SCP-457's smoke chamber outside of his actual cc to continue the research, just incase he ignites, but we left a few minutes later as nothing happened.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: The subject did not completely catch fire as I wanted, but he did start to feel hot, so now I know what to work with to increase the burning.

Screenshot_13.png

• 3 years later...

10/10 document

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.