Site-65 content prop pack addition - Denied

TheeReaper

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - Site-65 Materials pack to be added  

Why should we add it? - To improve RP 

What are the advantages of having this? - Having the correct props for the correct RP. Having more unique RP props. Improving RP in general 

Who is it mainly for? - Utility staff 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1788310573

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

7 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support
I would like to have this added but the shear filesize is enormous. I don't think this will get accepted because of that.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

After examination I propose to switch to Site 65... that map is badass

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

4 hours ago, Knuckles said:

After examination I propose to switch to Site 65... that map is badass

My big concern is how that would change class D interaction and rioting.could you send me a screenshot of the checkpoint (grounded cant go on gmod) where class D and GENSEC would interact please? Because if its anything like werewolf gamings (not advertisement dont know the map name) map it would be terrible and add a bunch of body blocking reports and lots of cheap melee kills. The area needs to be open to allow GENSEC to outmaneuver class D

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

2 hours ago, BadAimSam said:

My big concern is how that would change class D interaction and rioting.could you send me a screenshot of the checkpoint (grounded cant go on gmod) where class D and GENSEC would interact please? Because if its anything like werewolf gamings (not advertisement dont know the map name) map it would be terrible and add a bunch of body blocking reports and lots of cheap melee kills. The area needs to be open to allow GENSEC to outmaneuver class D

There can be a keycard placed outside into dblock for people that want to escape. I don't think this would be hard to implement.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

5 hours ago, BadAimSam said:

I sadly agree with this as D class is very melee oriented and tight corridors for a D block give GENSEC no room for a "fair" fight. I love the map, but that is indeed a major issue.

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• 2 weeks later...