SS1's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

SS1

1) What is your in-game name?) SS1

2) What is your steam name?) [GL] SS1

3) What is your steam ID?) STEAM_0:1:124446284

4)Do you have any other experience with staffing?)No.

5) What date did you start playing on the community?) I used to play the Police-RP a while ago (a year or two)- and then I stopped playing that, but for the SCP-RP server, it was around the end of July, 2019.

6) What date did you make your forums account?) June 27, 2019

7) Current rank on server) User

8 ) How many warns do you have on the server) 0 (see screenshot)

image.png.0a4309dd89a8c0b3d9feddfce621c6f1.png

9) Have you donated?) No.

10) What rank are you applying for?) Trial Moderator for SCP-RP

11) Are you staff on another community) No.

12) Have you read the staff guidelines ) Yes.

13) Timezone) Central Standard Time (CST)

14) Permission) Not Senior Moderator

15) Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?) So I’ve been playing this server for a majority of my time after school and work, and I really appreciate all of the good people on the server. I think there are a lot of admins online, but sometimes there's 2 admins, and a whole lot of new players that don’t follow the rules. I just want to be able to help people from doing stuff that they would regret, and informing people of the right thing to do.

I think that my main redeeming qualities are valuable. As a person, I believe that I would be perfectly fine under pressure, as I normally do with school work and other things. I also understand that nobody is perfect and having to just nudge someone in the right direction seems to help them a lot in the long term. I enjoy seeing people happy, and I’d like to make people happy by allowing them to have a fun experience without people who break rules. I also learn by errors- if I make a mistake, I try my utmost not to do it again.

In total, I’d just like to impact the community in a positive manner, which is quite mediocre but true. If I was accepted, I do believe that the community would benefit. Basically, I’d like to be one more person that can help everyone.

16) How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you) First, I would warn them to stop cursing, and if they did not, they would be gagged and or muted depending on if they listened or not. Then, I’d make sure they did what they were accused of (by finding proof in logs), and then I would proceed to warn them for Staff Diss (could be player diss too, depends on present parties.), as well as Mass RDM. After all of this, due to my 300 second anti-minge limit as trial mod, I would have to call a higher-up to administer the 10,000 second anti-minge for the Mass RDM.

Edited by SS1
8 auto corrected into an emoji

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔

+Support

For what I have seen of you, you seem like a nice guy

You are Active

This is a really good app

longtime member of the community 

The only thing I’d like to see more of is activity on the forums.

Good Luck!

-Charlie

~Charlie

+/- Support 

I have not heard of you but that could be for a many of different reasons

Good Application

Q16 was good but I'm giving you the benifit of the doubt on this as of this moment. If I remember correctly your Q16 is the exact same as one of the accepted applications, word for word, but I dont remember whom it was so I'll be giving a benifit of the doubt till I find otherwise

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Bor said:

+Support

Good Guy.

(NOT Sure if your active will look below, Just got back from LOA)

Good Application.

Q16 Nailed.

200+ Words.

This is better than the last application.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

2 hours ago, jackrhyssull said:

+Support

Good Guy.

(NOT Sure if your active will look below, Just got back from LOA)

Good Application.

Q16 Nailed.

yo

i gotta edit you didn't meat the 150 word count SS1

Edited by HeadShot720
i missed a few things i missed

+support

-Command in research most likely means you can be professional and understanding in sits as you have proven to high command you can be professional with handling members of your own department

-Good Q15

-Q16 great, good job on knowing Tmods command limits

-0 warns

-always seems to be trying to help new players (ex. Constantly making mass test opportunities to help junior researchers get promotes)

all around good guy so big ol’ +support right here

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator