Just for vine 99

Steam Name: Just for Vine 99

Ingame Name: Just for Vine 99

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90278717

Ban Length: Forever

Admin that Banned you: No Idea

Reason for Ban: No idea

Dispute: No idea

P.S. Its been a really long time since I have played gmod and I just wanted to play police roleplay again but the biggest server Im banned on and I have no idea what happened all I know is that I am banned

NEUTRAL                                                                                     Really Not that much information to go off so i'm staying Neutral on this, And you just make your account when this post was made so that's a little fishy 

Edited by K1LLER._.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

NoOne doesnt just ban for any reason at all. I’m pretty sure you did something that was either offensive or massively breaking rules ingame for him to have to ban you.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

NoOne didn't ban for just any reason as th3 mentioned. That guy had to be severely pushed to ban someone especially if it's a perma ban. 

Instead of saying that you had no idea what happened, why not explain WHY you were banned, and go from there. Or try to at least go that far

In the meantime. 

-SUPPORT

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

9 minutes ago, Sion said:

Ban reasson: Null

Admin: Null

Yes but bans are backtracked via SteamID. Regardless if it says NULL or not, there is still a log where a person is banned. 

You can take any STEAMID posted in ban appeals or warn appeals and find every piece of track record a player has by that information. If you look in the screenshot above ^^^^^^ You will see that he was banned by NoOne, who was the name of a former HoS (this guy was banned when he was Super Admin I believe) 

Regardless of the fact, a SteamID is like a fingerprint. It holds a lot of valuable information. Believe me. 

EDIT: Also, it's not classified as "NULL" his name was "Duck" when he was banned. @Sion

Edited by Voxis

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

3 hours ago, Voxis said:

NoOne didn't ban for just any reason as th3 mentioned. That guy had to be severely pushed to ban someone especially if it's a perma ban. 

Instead of saying that you had no idea what happened, why not explain WHY you were banned, and go from there. Or try to at least go that far

In the meantime. 

-SUPPORT

NoOne was a great staff member who went of evidence, If you were banned permanently by him you did something to justify that

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 8/23/2019 at 7:07 AM, Voxis said:

In the meantime. 

-SUPPORT

Agreed ^^^^

On 8/23/2019 at 2:07 AM, Voxis said:

In the meantime. 

-SUPPORT

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 8/21/2019 at 6:03 PM, Just for vine 99 said:

Steam Name: Just for Vine 99

Ingame Name: Just for Vine 99

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90278717

Ban Length: Forever

Admin that Banned you: No Idea

Reason for Ban: No idea

Dispute: No idea

P.S. Its been a really long time since I have played gmod and I just wanted to play police roleplay again but the biggest server Im banned on and I have no idea what happened all I know is that I am banned

I don't think that you should be banned your a good person and a better player +support

• Fame locked this topic