Hannah's long term (not fully)good bye

Hannah

Hello every one   I am just letting you know I got accepted  into collage  and that fun stuff so alot of my time will be around school as I don't  have a computer for gmod and where I am going to I cant let it be an distraction from my school work  I will be leaving next month on the 15th   possible  ways of contact would be  my discord I will leave it ,  I just wanted to say I will miss  y'all  so much  and I hope everything  will be the same when I get back,  

My account  will be taken over by my friend kayliee  as she likes garrysmod  a little

People who I love and respect the most 

@FAME! little brother I will always respect  you and what you do and you better be manager when I return 

@Blitzton you have full edit access  to my custom class you can add/remove people just dont let minges on it please,

@Snarlax even though you  might not see this   I own lots of respect to the work  you fame and zeeptin has done and I hope I see you when I get back 

@ExoTic Maddog honestly this is fucking hard you are one of the most amazing and outstanding people I have met on gamlinglight  and no one could take us on while we are on the team keep being you please  ,

@myan thank you for being the longest tac team leader the stuff you have done in swat and for swat is speechless asf and you will always be my commander   even though I am not on the team at this moment

@elapin  jesus you are one of the people who actually didn't  change  into being a big jerk   I hope everything  will be good before I go and yes your class is coming   I need to do 1 good deed before I go,

@Calamity we have had our hard times   I have ranted to you alot of times also you are a pretty good person with a good heart just please dont let the power take over you

@Freeze I better see you as swat co-commander  when I return you butt face 

My discord Sadie-<3#2139

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Wow.. I know I can say all I want in Discord but I really wanna make this a permanent statement here. Hannah, thank you. Thank you for your friendship and thank you for your undying will to help me any time I was feeling down. There's over a hundred and fifty thousand words in this language and not a single string of them can describe how proud of you I am and I wish you the best of luck in any endeavor in life going forward. I'm gonna miss seeing you, but I know you'll keep me updated in Disc. Cya girl!

Edited by Blitzton

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

12 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

You know it really be like that sometimes. Bro Hannah you were one of my oldest friends on GL, I’m glad you are not leaving for ever and that I hope you have fun life and see you when I see you.

Respect  mikey we need to hang out before I go for like half a year 

Hannah, I still remember the day where I had lost a lot of hope in things, and you compelled me to strive on, and you honestly have changed me for the better. You inspire me to always do better, and you are always going to be a trusted person with a glorious amount of passion, loyalty, and fortified grace and leadership. I wish you farewell for now and give the best of luck for you for whatever may lie on your path of fate, and I hope destiny provides and cares for you well enough to prevail greatly in everything you cross, with each goal you surpass, and each class you pass with a soaring spirit. I may not be able to repay the debt that I owe you for assisting me in my life, but I will try to the best of my ability. Goodbye for now Hannah, and I will always keep you close to myself. Best of luck towards college!

Edited by [GL] My Pet named Steve

8 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Hannah, I still remember the day where I had lost a lot of hope in things, and you compelled me to strive on, and you honestly have changed me for the better. You inspire me to always do better, and you are always going to be a trusted person with a glorious amount of passion, loyalty, and fortified grace and leadership. I wish you farewell for now and give the best of luck for you for whatever may lie on your path of fate, and I hope destiny provides and cares for you well enough to prevail greatly in everything you cross, with each goal you surpass, and each class you pass with a soaring spirit. I may not be able to repay the debt that I owe you for assisting me in my life, but I will try to the best of my ability. Goodbye for now Hannah, and I will always keep you close to myself. Best of luck towards college!

This honestly made me tear up I a mess so thankful I helped you do better as you deserve this world remember   You will always be ok and if anything you face haters drama what ever I know you will make it thew it I never even knew I have helped people out, that's my goal in life I am going to be a social worker and help people in my future 

6 minutes ago, Yobo said:

No tag okay

I am going to do more tags later. You are definitely in it 

Hannah, ill miss u so much. You were always such a role model to me, and such a positive and kind player. long live the kings! xD

Also, good luck in college and thanks for always being so nice and friendly to me ?

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

Hannah, ill miss u so much. You were always such a role model to me, and such a positive and kind player. long live the kings! xD

Also, good luck in college and thanks for always being so nice and friendly to me ?

No problem friend!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

This honestly made me tear up I a mess so thankful I helped you do better as you deserve this world remember   You will always be ok and if anything you face haters drama what ever I know you will make it thew it I never even knew I have helped people out, that's my goal in life I am going to be a social worker and help people in my future 

I am going to do more tags later. You are definitely in it 

You arent a mess Hannah, we all majorly mess up in our lives and I know one of my major mistakes was not thanking you sooner. We are all just human beings, but as a person, you are the only thing that can bring you down in life. No matter what may attempt to break you, it does not matter. You control your self, and nobody can own you other than yourself, and if you hold yourself high, you can achieve more than you thought you could. Nobody in this world is a mess or a disgrace of any kind, as we are all human. Internally however, you can hold yourself to a higher being and through that you can learn to express that to others to improve life as a whole for all. 

No no,

Hannah I remember the day I joined Yuki and you were there with all the others I didnt know you very well back then over the years we've gone to know each other alot better and ive enjoyed your company very much, on SWAT patrolling together or just talking. Be you and dont let anyone else say something different. Wish you best of luck at your college and hopefully we'll see you on the server sometime!

- Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

Aw ?

You can't leave. Also, I FEEL THE LOVE HERE LOL

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

My BEST right-hand shooter is leaving WTF !!!

( right-hand shooter is meaning that she always have my back when I needed her | for those who doesn't know )

But I get it, I will soon hit my college years soon after I have gone to some a few weeks ago and ongoing. However, I'm honestly proud for you for all you have been through and the fact you manage you continue after that.  

Also don't change either, unless it's for the better. ( Hope you get what I mean )

On 8/21/2019 at 9:31 PM, Timmemes said:

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

6 minutes ago, Ronin said:

;m; I'll miss you.

I'll miss you more

• Like 1

On 8/28/2019 at 1:33 AM, Ronin said:

Come back for nose boops ;m;

Yeshh

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic