Drug/Alcohol Dealer Job + Usable Drugs - Accepted

TerPepsi1

What do you want to see? - A drug dealer job that can spawn in usable drugs and sell them to other players. 

Why should we add it? - In a server oriented around police-criminal interactions, its very strange that there's no drug dealer class considering drug crime is probably one of the most prominent forms of crime. Adding a drug dealer class would increase RP depth and add more money making methods to the server. Also, as of right now there's only two things to spend money on: cars and guns. Drugs would add a nice touch to the server.

What are the advantages of having this? - Increased variety + depth of RP (drug crime, drug dealing, opening of bars, drunk driving, etc.), expanding on a fundamental form of crime (drug dealing) on a police-criminal oriented server, more money making methods, and just a generally fun addition with drugs tripping out how you see things. Also, it gives people more ways to spend money (everyone is rich on the server and doesn't need to make much money- however, adding more ways to *spend* money will increase RP depth)

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone: Criminals (more fun and money making opportunities), police (DUIs using "/me administers breathalyzer", drug calls/illegal parties), civilians (opening a legal bar if you chose to),

Links to any content- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=855432944 (one possible drug mod that could be implemented)

Edited by TerPepsi1
Condensing ideas

+support would be fun 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I mean damage might not be but what I’ve seen a lot of other servers do is add slight boosts to speed or temporary health regen or higher jumping or even temporary increased max health. It varies from mod to mod. But believe me, people would buy drugs just for the sake of buying and using them and seeing their screens get the effects from the drugs, even without any stat buffs. I speak from experience on other servers. They’re just fun to use and honestly wouldn’t add that much lag to the server, seems like a no-brainer to me. But yeah if you put slight stat boosts it would make sure that people buy drugs frequently, the same way they would guns or armor.

Edited by TerPepsi1

3 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+Support 

Drugs should be temporary and give a speed boost 

And delay movement

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

17 hours ago, Freeze said:

Like the lean stuff we had (not the making) but the using was pretty fun, if we would get something like that in a NPC way or even a drug dealer in job form like gun dealer.

+Support.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• 4 weeks later...