Kriss Vector Damage Buff - Accepted

Flashlight Man

What you want to see? -  A Damage buff on the kriss vector

Why should we add it? -  Because right now it take more than a full clip to kill a D class

What are the advantages of having this? - To make the weapon not underpowered

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone who can use the kriss vector

And if they add that you can buy any weapon form the armory it would be everyone

Edited by Flashlight Man

+support

the only reason its damage was so low from what I remember is that it used to be rather popular with class D custom classes, but I don’t believe class D CCs can use this anymore, so there is no reason for a low damage output.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+Support

There is no reason for this weapon to be this much of a peashooter. The Pro Class D has a gun that does more damage than that.... this should not be the case.

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

10 hours ago, Knuckles said:

+Support

There is no reason for this weapon to be this much of a peashooter. The Pro Class D has a gun that does more damage than that.... this should not be the case.

Never used it but I'm glad I didn't.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif