Rocco Rex - False Warn

ExoTic Maddog

On 8/28/2019 at 10:59 AM, Hannah King said:

If it isnt in the motd  it isnt a stated rule and it isn't  loopholeing  either  I would like staff to actually  read the motd and understand  it, 

First  You may only assassinate/kidnap/raid the President/Vice President when the tax rate is at or above 30%

Second Loopholing is not allowed for any rules. .Our rules are server guidelines and are there to be followed as written. No exceptions.

Third  where in the rules  written states  that the president  could not be   mugged    

Just gone point some things out Hannah. Not saying your wing in everything but,  he killed the prez when taxes weren't above 30%. Which is indeed breaking the rules, he tried to justify it by saying he can not him but they is what the loophole was. Also Hannah there are also unspoken rules that staff enforce cat they haven't been added or just forgot to add it.

Then it doesn't eat he can't be mugged and since he didn't do the money the prez should've been warned for fearrp for not valuing his own life. Since prez is a 1 life scenario. 

Your logic is right. (on unwritten rules staff should at least five then a verbal imports they have already been warned for it) but I'm going with a -support 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Just gone point some things out Hannah. Not saying your wing in everything but,  he killed the prez when taxes weren't above 30%. Which is indeed breaking the rules, he tried to justify it by saying he can not him but they is what the loophole was. Also Hannah there are also unspoken rules that staff enforce cat they haven't been added or just forgot to add it.

Then it doesn't eat he can't be mugged and since he didn't do the money the prez should've been warned for fearrp for not valuing his own life. Since prez is a 1 life scenario. 

Your logic is right. (on unwritten rules staff should at least five then a verbal imports they have already been warned for it) but I'm going with a -support 

Regardless of being mugged or not. Your logic is saying that the president can break fear rp? He had a gun on him and your saying he can run? Okay can I be warned and banned for mass rdm. Because I've mugged the president hundreds of times and staff have said it's allowed. And the one time it's someone differnt and is on staff radar it becomes a broken rule? Okay.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 8/21/2019 at 6:51 PM, th3 said:

As I recall, the rdmx3 was for killing the president instantly the 3 times you mugged him. The NCWS was for continuing to kill him the second two times after you were told not to do it again. Failrp was for killing the president with taxes under 30. 

Loopholing was for trying to justify killing the president in under 5 seconds for the 3rd time in a row without giving him time to consider dropping money and then hiding behind the rule that says you can kill someone if they don’t drop money and using that as an excuse to kill the president. 

Also your entire group were so incredibly mingy later at night. Tons of rdm and what not.

I take his word above all. 

You have no proof and if my memory serves me well at all, you can't even touch the president at less than 30% unless it's for a license. Meaning no sort of hostile action. 

I still want to hear Rocco's answer to all of this because his side means everything in this situation. So until then, I will stay neutral. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• 2 weeks later...