ExoTic Maddog

Your In-game: ExoTic Maddog

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:125339230

The admin's name in-game: Rocco Rex

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:433247298

What warning did you receive: RDM x 3 , NCWS FailRp, loopholeing

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

unknown.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was brought into an admin sit for "RDM x 3" hosted by Rocco Rex. Apparently, I randomly killed the president without taxes being 30 percent or 5 SS being online. I then explained to him that I adverted mug and was attempting to mug him for 5000 Dollars but the president broke fearp rp and started to move away by moving left to right etc. I then killed him due to the fact that he had no value to his life and did not drop me the 5000 Dollars that I requested. At the same time of this happening my teammate was having a gun drawn upon him, after killing the president I turned around to kill the person pointing the gun at my family member, in doing so I missed a couple of shots and hit the ems car behind me as well as killing my buddy due to him having low health. I asked for video evidence of the whole ordeal but none was presented or shown and the admin simply went off of the BLogs. I was warned for NWCS when I said I will take the warn as long there is evidence of me doing so. No video evidence was shown of the president running from me so It was instantly assumed via logs that I killed him randomly. I do believe that you can not simply go off of logs when it comes down to a situation like this. 

Loopholeing? I do not understand this part as I did no loopholeing of any sort. I simply Mugged the president he failed to drop cash I then killed him, my family member has the same last name so I can help them out. Admin did not explain to me this and returned me I then got a higher up involved who then is also confused about this.

I talked to Stackable about this and he has supplied me with logs supporting my case, he too does not understand why I was warned due to the fact that if the president does break fearp or doesn't drop cash no matter how many SS PD Or how high the taxes are you can rightfully kill them.

I simply requested video Evidence of this whole ordeal but none was ever provided nor presented, because logs do not fully explain the situation and doesn't show if the president moved or not.

Evidence of me Adverting

Screenshot_920.png

Evidence of me shortly after Killing the President. 

Screenshot_919.png

The shootout damage logs showing me killing the president and then shooting the per threatening my family member whilst me hitting EMS and killing my buddy

Screenshot_918.png

My Buddy whom was involved

unknown.png

Any extra information?  Stackable supplied the logs that are shown. 

+ Support

No video evidence supporting the presidents case was present, only thing that he went off was the logs. However logs do not show him running away whilst under gunpoint. If no video evidence was supplied why was this person warned off of logs that clearly show he validly killed the person? I don't fully understand this situation of why he was warned for loopholeing?

@Rocco_Rex

Your side please

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

Just now, Yobo said:

+ Support

No video evidence supporting the presidents case was present, only thing that he went off was the logs. However logs do not show him running away whilst under gunpoint. If no video evidence was supplied why was this person warned off of logs that clearly show he validly killed the person? I don't fully understand this situation of why he was warned for loopholeing?

@Rocco_Rex

Your side please

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

5 minutes ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

@Rocco_Rex

Your side please

I was there we were told by Gamik that we can Mug president even if taxes are lower than 30%, so That Isn't loopholeing if were allowed to do that if thats what he meant by  loopholeing. He never RDMED anybody at all I was with him the entire time he just mugged presidents and killed them if they didn't listen and I think the x3 is that president shown in the screenshot, the president from earlier and his guard who was pointing a gun at a family member, or he was talking about a president from earlier and that sit was dealed with already and no warns were given because we didn't break any rules. I wasn't during that sit, so I have no comment about NCWS because I dont know what happened in the sit.

4 minutes ago, Sion said:

-support 

Can't kill president if he refuses to drop

I have a question for that, so if I go somewhere and a guy says "DROP ALL YOUR MONEY NOW" and I say "no' does that mean he wont kill me?

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

3 minutes ago, Sion said:

-support 

You can, If you are mugging someone. And they don't drop the money? are you saying we cant kill them? Go ahead and warn me yourself and a lot of people. Because I know you have killed people when they didn't drop the money when they were being mugged. 

+support

Had anyone else refused to drop the money, all we would have to do is show the advert for the mug and the sit would be over.  What you're trying to say by 'cant mug and kill the pres' is that the president essentially does not have to follow fearrp.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

Had anyone else refused to drop the money, all we would have to do is show the advert for the mug and the sit would be over.  What you're trying to say by 'cant mug and kill the pres' is that the president essentially does not have to follow fearrp.

^^ 

Its clear that the warning was rushed/not much thought behind.

+Support

• Like 1

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

As I recall, the rdmx3 was for killing the president instantly the 3 times you mugged him. The NCWS was for continuing to kill him the second two times after you were told not to do it again. Failrp was for killing the president with taxes under 30. 

Loopholing was for trying to justify killing the president in under 5 seconds for the 3rd time in a row without giving him time to consider dropping money and then hiding behind the rule that says you can kill someone if they don’t drop money and using that as an excuse to kill the president. 

Also your entire group were so incredibly mingy later at night. Tons of rdm and what not.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

17 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

Motd rules  doesn't state anything  about killing the president  in mugs +support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

10 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

Motd rules  doesn't state anything  about killing the president  in mugs +support 

"You may only assassinate/kidnap/raid the President/Vice President when the tax rate is at or above 30% OR if there are 5 or more Secret Service (including C.A.T.). If the person is mid kidnap or etc, you can not just change the taxes/And or have a Secret Service switch off, and then proceed to call the situation false"

I assume mugs a also fall under this

Edited by PhenixBoy300

3 minutes ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

"You may only assassinate/kidnap/raid the President/Vice President when the tax rate is at or above 30% OR if there are 5 or more Secret Service (including C.A.T.). If the person is mid kidnap or etc, you can not just change the taxes/And or have a Secret Service switch off, and then proceed to call the situation false"

Only thing I can see maddog  getting a warn is for mugging  in a public area at this time

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

Does not mention anything about mugging. Raiding is referring too raiding their base. Super Admins Admins Senior Admins the whole kitten caboodle have even stated "You can mug the president"

7 hours ago, th3 said:

As I recall, the rdmx3 was for killing the president instantly the 3 times you mugged him. The NCWS was for continuing to kill him the second two times after you were told not to do it again. Failrp was for killing the president with taxes under 30. 

Loopholing was for trying to justify killing the president in under 5 seconds for the 3rd time in a row without giving him time to consider dropping money and then hiding behind the rule that says you can kill someone if they don’t drop money and using that as an excuse to kill the president. 

Also your entire group were so incredibly mingy later at night. Tons of rdm and what not.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

9 hours ago, th3 said:

On 8/21/2019 at 10:06 PM, Ronin said:

+support

Signature.png

th3 took the words right out of my mouth. I cant explain it any better than he did. I even ran this by Gamik and one other, Gamik specifically told him to stop after the first

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

On 8/22/2019 at 1:42 AM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

You can't mug the president that's always been a rule. If you could then there's no point in the taxes thing in the first place. 

This makes no sense to me. The taxes thing is so you can assassinate him. If you mug him and he roleplays correctly, he will still be alive. It was the president's fault for not valuing his own life.

Either way, I'm staying neutral on this. The warn report makes it sound like Max just didn't want to deal with it and rushed a warn. But at the same time, th3's explanation shows why Max might have just been done and warned you.

Edited by ViperKimg

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 8/24/2019 at 8:29 AM, Rocco_Rex said:

th3 took the words right out of my mouth. I cant explain it any better than he did. I even ran this by Gamik and one other, Gamik specifically told him to stop after the first

If it isnt in the motd  it isnt a stated rule and it isn't  loopholeing  either  I would like staff to actually  read the motd and understand  it, 

First  You may only assassinate/kidnap/raid the President/Vice President when the tax rate is at or above 30%

Second Loopholing is not allowed for any rules. .Our rules are server guidelines and are there to be followed as written. No exceptions.

Third  where in the rules  written states  that the president  could not be   mugged    

• Gaminglight Love 1