Security Gas Mask Suggestion - Denied

Monroe

What you want to see? - The ability to buy a gas mask for at least SGT+ or trainers. 

Why should we add it? - Because whenever certain classes on the server are in D-block fighting, it can very commonly result in security being killed in spawn. If this happens without proper staff on, then not only do they get killed in spawn, but trainees can get killed as well, thus being my reasoning for SGT+ or trainers being able to do so. 

What are the advantages of having this? - There would be less spawn damage to a branch that already has an almost impossibly far checkpoint to receive medical supplies, at least when D-class/CI/SCPs are blocking their only entrance there, but it would also allow trainees to not be killed.

Who is it mainly for? - GenSec/Security

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

The gas mask only protects from mustard gas? Only staff members on duty/event team can spawn gas in the first place?

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

On 8/21/2019 at 8:11 AM, Knuckles said:

The gas mask only protects from mustard gas? Only staff members on duty/event team can spawn gas in the first place?

Yea, and they always spawn gas masks in.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 8/21/2019 at 8:11 AM, Knuckles said:

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

-Support

1. Gas is something security does not have access to; currently only JMT can permit the use of gas in which those cases has masks are provided for the personnel in security to where which it wont affect them during deployment.

2. Easy to abuse.

3. Not even cleared with any high command member

And 4. No, I dont agree to ever have this in my departments because there is no need when cases are bad we can have JMT assist us by using gas.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, War Gamer said:

-Support

1. Gas is something security does not have access to; currently only JMT can permit the use of gas in which those cases has masks are provided for the personnel in security to where which it wont affect them during deployment.

2. Easy to abuse.

3. Not even cleared with any high command member

And 4. No, I dont agree to ever have this in my departments because there is no need when cases are bad we can have JMT assist us by using gas.

• 2 weeks later...