SCP 912 Addition - Accepted

Charlie

What you want to see? - 912 given a Level 2 Clearance Keycard

Why should we add it? - 912 spawns in Security Bunks and in the case that there is few D-Class online, they may be stuck inside bunks for a bit of time

What are the advantages of having this? - 912 being able to let himself out; doesn’t bug Gensec to leave their posts to let him out 

Who is it mainly for? - Players on SCP 912, GenSec

Links to any content n/a

side note: unsure if this is a bug or not as he has the old keycards.

~Charlie

+ Support

Also, while this suggestion for keycards is up, if possible, I would like a masterpost for all the classes (Besides CCs) in the game that need proper key card levels, but don't have them so we can fix everything at once.

(Can be made by anyone that sees this. OP is not required to do so, and I will need help with this if we are to suggest it) 

Edited by The Diddler

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

-support

while I understand that it can be frustrating to wait for someone to open the door for 912 players, this is also the same clearance level for the armory door, so this would put more stress on staff by allowing mingey 912 players to access the armory.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

@BadAimSam The Level you need to be ingame is 25 I believe. With that in mind, 106, which is only 5 levels above, can easily get into Armoury and minge too. 343 Can also no clip into Armoury; many SCPs can get in there.

I hope this changed your opinion.

~Charlie

+Support

912 is basically equivalent to an SO in my opinion and shouldn't be stuck in the bunks like a trainee. Makes perfect sense for him to be able to leave on his own accord instead of waiting for someone to allow him to leave. Kinda makes the 912 job useless if your stuck in bunks the whole time.

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

6 hours ago, BadAimSam said:

-support

while I understand that it can be frustrating to wait for someone to open the door for 912 players, this is also the same clearance level for the armory door, so this would put more stress on staff by allowing mingey 912 players to access the armory.

I agree with this. Even people that are LVL25 will and/or can minge.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+Support - While giving a keycard to 912 would give it access to the Armory, I believe its only fair to punish those 912's that minge, not all 912's. If we were to group them all together, it would surely drive away people's interest in wanting to be 912, because no one likes to be punished for someone else's stupidity.

-Support on the giving him a Level 2 keycard -With that being said, I think a better option would just be to make it so the spawn keypad is a Level 1 clearance, give 912 a L1 Keycard, and since regular Gensec have L2 keycards, it wouldn't affect anything.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 8/20/2019 at 3:15 PM, Detective Pug said:

+Support

Please yes. Anytime I play 912, I can't leave the bunks whatsoever. 

I agree waiting other SO's NLR isn't fun.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

-Support

There is currently a suggestion about lowering the GenSec bunks keypad to level 1 which would make SCP-912 able to exit by himself. Giving SCP-912 a level 2 keycard would open another way to minge as he would be able to access the armory which is not good as the job is open to anyone level 20+.

On 8/21/2019 at 10:06 PM, [GL] Slade said:

+Support

912 is basically equivalent to an SO in my opinion and shouldn't be stuck in the bunks like a trainee. Makes perfect sense for him to be able to leave on his own accord instead of waiting for someone to allow him to leave. Kinda makes the 912 job useless if your stuck in bunks the whole time.

RETINA BURN BOI

• 2 weeks later...