Final Remarks for PoliceRP

Charlie

If you are not aware, I am leaving PoliceRP in its entirety. During my time here, I had some great times and some not so great times. Anyways, it’s been a fun time for the most part. SMT are doing their jobs and keeping this server going. Giving myself plenty of Gucci times. JMT have also been doing a good job staying active and keeping the server in great shape. Along side that, the staff team. These people put in many hours of their day to help make this server how it is today. I applaud their commitment and, wish them nothing but the best.

See y’all on SCPRP

Edited by Charlie
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

~Charlie

I will miss you Charlit, you are a great guy. 

• Sad 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

GG charlit ill miss you ?

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Yesssss, join the dark side >:)

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||