SCP-1025 (Common Diseases)

Kevin Parker

Name: Kev P

Clearance Level: 2

List of personnel involved in testing: Junior Researcher Kev P and Security CPL Cortex

Level D personnel involved: D-2077, D-2571, D-8874, D-9889, D-1234, D-6854, D-6247, D-2001.

SCP: 1025

Hypothesis: Getting Information about the diseases of the SCP 1025, the diseases and his aftermaths.

Observation:

The D-Class 2077 got Regenerative Cancer. When he gets damage he regenerate his health, only until 100 HP.

The D-Class 2571 got Blindness. This disease is nor permanent, it is for a few minutes.

The D-Class 8874 got Appendicitis. You can’t Jump, and by the time you Start Feeling Weak until you die by the time.

The D-Class 9889 got Asthma. You can’t Run or Jump, can be treat it.

The D-Class 1234 got Lung Cancer. You can’t run and you can die by the time.

The D-Class 6854 got Fibro dysplasia Ossificans Progressiva. You are a Stone, can’t move anything, only your eyes, if you got this you now have to use a wheelchair… sorry.

The D-Class 6247 got Cardiac Arrest. You instantly die by a Heart Attack.

The D-Class 2001 got Spontaneous combustion. You instantly turn on fire and died.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): image.png.8e67b9ca478972f8f373f74f6ddc3e77.png

Errors and/or safety hazards: The majority of the D-Classes will die, others will Survive but they’ll be exterminated to avoid hazard problems.

Conclusion: The SCP-1025 (Encyclopedia of the common Diseases) is a Dangerous book, don’t be fooled by his category, the SCP-1025 Has some of the worst diseases of the world like dying by spontaneous combustion and some good diseases like Regenerative Cancer; This are some of the most frequently diseases of the book, was hard to see all this D-classes dying by all this disease but If we need to do some researches, we need to sacrifice all to get all the information to have the control and avoid future problems, perhaps this is one of the most dangerous SCP of the safe class.

Edited by Kevin Parker

Nicely logged however I would like to see a more unique test done as this is just re writing the effects we know. The only exception I see to this is it is formatted better and it can teach newer Researchers the effects of this SCP. I don't rate tests so just know you did a good job. You should also fix some of your grammatical errors.

Edited by Spookie Ghostie
  • Like 1

Author: Kev P

SCP(s): 1025

Test: Common Diseases

Formatting: 10/10

*Was this test formatted correctly?*

Yes, no visible incorrect formatting immediately seen.

Grammar: 8/10

*Was this test log written with correct grammar?*

All good other than a few small errors that are harder to find, good job!

Lore: 10/10

*Was this test log written with the correct lore in mind?*

I believe so, and it helps with a quick understanding for new researchers like Spookie stated, and my knowledge of 1025 is vague due to it's recent addition (for me), but good job with all of the lore aspects and finding out about them.

Quality: 7/10

*What effort was put into this test log?*

Maybe a little more could be put into each D-Class' outcome and what long term effects are, or how it affected their peers,

Overall: 9/10

*What’s the overall grade of this test?*

Obvious effort put into this test, good job!

Additional Notes:

• Like 1

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔