Medical Kits/Supply Rework - Denied

bdogz1

What you want to see? - The ability to purchase a medkit removed from all armorys, and make it so that medical supplies for classes that spawn with a medkit be able to only be purchased in the LCZ Medbay.

Why should we add it? - It makes the process of getting healed more realistic and give the medical branch more chances to interact and RP with other branches.

What are the advantages of having this? - Adding this would give the medical branch more use, as it would force other branches to interact with medical staff in order to be healed, instead of just going to an armory and buying themselves a medkit.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone in the foundation.

Links to any content - N/A

+Support

+Gives medical more things to do 

+Other branchs wont just buy a medkit so they dont have to goto medbay

-If there is not medical on these could be a bit bad 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

1 hour ago, Rangiatea said:

+Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

7 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

+Support

I fully support this

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

15 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

+Support

4 hours ago, LuckyDudeFive said:

Rang Don;t forget their is also the Nu7 medic so it isn't just the medic branch

Actually, medics are rather hard to come by at times, so we would need to start urging medical personnel to get on more for all branches. While pretty much every CC has it, I'd say that a CC willing to constantly heal is almost even more rare than one associated with the Medic/MTF/NTF branches. 

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

On 8/20/2019 at 6:03 PM, The Diddler said:

Actually, medics are rather hard to come by at times, so we would need to start urging medical personnel to get on more for all branches. While pretty much every CC has it, I'd say that a CC willing to constantly heal is almost even more rare than one associated with the Medic/MTF/NTF branches. 

My Legion class is an AI, so going to the Medbay to be "repaired" doesn't make much sense, but then again, neither does the medkit. Though if I use my imagination, it could be viewed as a Technical Pack.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 8/20/2019 at 1:27 PM, Catsro said:

I guess we could put one in the RND Room.

Healing after combat during a raid?

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

1 hour ago, Knuckles said:

Healing after combat during a raid?

We have classes that can buy a med kit if they choose to do so. This should inhibit any CI members from getting medkits at all. That doesn't really make since because we aren't attached to the foundation like you guys would be. Just seems unreasonable to remove it from CI. Meanwhile we are looking for a spot to add this for CI for balance.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+Support

I +Support this as long as CI and D-Class Scavengers keep their medkits. This will make the medical branch more alive as they will be needed at nearly all times for healing. I would like to see a CI Combat medic but I doubt that CI command will want that.

On 8/26/2019 at 12:57 PM, Catsro said:

We have classes that can buy a med kit if they choose to do so. This should inhibit any CI members from getting medkits at all. That doesn't really make since because we aren't attached to the foundation like you guys would be. Just seems unreasonable to remove it from CI. Meanwhile we are looking for a spot to add this for CI for balance.

Even if they removed it, CI still has the Police Station.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 8/20/2019 at 1:02 AM, bdogz1 said:

The ability to purchase a medkit removed from all armorys

9 hours ago, Gunther said:

Even if they removed it, CI still has the Police Station.

Dude, are you reading?  "The ability to purchase a medkit removed from all armorys" 

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

7 hours ago, MizterBoozleNoozle said:

Dude, are you reading?  "The ability to purchase a medkit removed from all armories" 

I missed that part.
-Support
There's a reason MTF has Medical Classes, its cause someone can't just call timeout in the middle of a recontainment, and head to the medbay. So what happens when they run out of medical supplies, they wouldn't be able to buy more at an armory, or beforehand. CI doesn't even use Medbay, imagine a CI being hurt and going to Medbay asking for heals. That would be ridiculous. This all started because Gensec relied to heavily on 999 and medkits, but that's the point. Most of the time we can't just abandon D-Block to get healed every time we lose some health.

So here's my suggestion, we removed medkits from the LCZ ARMORY ONLY.

Edited by Gunther

200.gif

16 hours ago, Gunther said:

I missed that part.
-Support
There's a reason MTF has Medical Classes, its cause someone can't just call timeout in the middle of a recontainment, and head to the medbay. So what happens when they run out of medical supplies, they wouldn't be able to buy more at an armory, or beforehand. CI doesn't even use Medbay, imagine a CI being hurt and going to Medbay asking for heals. That would be ridiculous. This all started because Gensec relied to heavily on 999 and medkits, but that's the point. Most of the time we can't just abandon D-Block to get healed every time we lose some health.

So here's my suggestion, we removed medkits from the LCZ ARMORY ONLY.

I agree with this statement.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32