Rektify False Warn Report

иглобрюх☭

Your In-game: Puffer

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:73401439

The admin's name in-game: Rektify

The admin's steam name (If you know it): idk 

What warning did you receive: Staff Disrespect and RDM 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):warns.png.75d3fe1027cb5fe70b0428640ab0d563.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Well, The main reason I think the warning is false because it was very stupid that I got warned for this. The reason why I think its stupid is because I called him in OOC a " Pee pee poo poo head"  and it was clearly a joke if you are not in the 3rd grade.  Now, these are my first warning on my first day on the server. and this was when he was a trial mod. Now spire has told me that as a T mod I need to be brought to a sit before warned. I was for the RDM but not for the Staff Diss.  Now since I was new I did not know that 682 can kill admins. now when I did kill him he brought me to a sit explaining no to do it and he gave me a warning for it. not a verbal one. I had no warns so I should at least have a verbal warning now that's when I called him a pee pee poo poo head in a jokingly way. I guess he took that seriously. now I feel like this was a misunderstanding and he was a trail mod at the time and he has definitely learn so much more from then I just think he warned me just because he could and not because it was crucial to. 

Any extra information:

+/- Support

- The warning for calling the staff a "pee-pee poo poo head" Should stand, because you shouldn't be calling a staff member anything because we treat you with respect, so we expect it back

- The RDM should be removed because you were a new player at the time, and the SWEP is kind of confusing

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye

12 minutes ago, Trae said:

+/- Support

- The warning for calling the staff a "pee-pee poo poo head" Should stand, because you shouldn't be calling a staff member anything because we treat you with respect, so we expect it back

- The RDM should be removed because you were a new player at the time, and the SWEP is kind of confusing

You are right. never disrespect staff. but if you were there you would have seen that I did it in a jokingly way. not trying to be mean 

-Support ?????? If you kill an admin with a Swep regardless if you didn’t now it’s their discretion if they want to warn you for it or not, Calling an admin pee pee poo poo head after killing them can be labeled as diss, will change if new info comes up  

Trap.—

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Bor said:

-Support ?????? If you kill an admin with a Swep regardless if you didn’t now it’s their discretion if they want to warn you for it or not, Calling an admin pee pee poo poo head after killing them can be labeled as diss, will change if new info comes up  

Ok about the Swep thing it was my first time as 682 and first day on the server so i hope your jokeing Bor

A few things:
First, it is the individual staff's decision whether or not you get a verbal or a full warning.

Second, and I've spoken about this but I DID give you a verbal warning. The first time was in the facility, you killed me on accident. The second time was when you were in CI base and called me over. You asked me some question and I responded. After that, you killed me again and that is when I brought you into a sit and you received your warn. 

Also, I took that as a staff diss.

Edited by Rektify Deez Nutz

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator