Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:433247298

The player's name in-game:LRA Clip

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:150185746

What did the player do:Almost 60 warns on GL PRP

Evidence (REQUIRED):See attached screenshot

What do you believe should happen to the player:Perma ban 

Any extra information:NA

Screenshot (116).png

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

+Support

Ive had problems with this player before, and besides the proof is shown below.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Reminds me of the time I ran into a guy with 110 warns. 

+SUPPORT 

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2019 at 12:15 AM, Timmemes said:

+Support

Ive had problems with this player before, and besides the proof is shown below.

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

Yes i do have a lot of warns but, i do think that i can change and that if you give me 1 more chance i could prove myself worthy. I do enjoy this server if i didn't i wouldn't put so much time into a ban appeal. But never mind that i truly don't think that i'm a bad person/player and even though i do see your guy's points i don't think i should be banned. I have put in some time and learned most of the rules. and lately I've went 5 days without a single warn. So truly i think that i'm a good fit for this sever if i learn all the rules and figure out what to work on i may never get another warn.

10 minutes ago, Ninjamaster43 said:

Yes i do have a lot of warns but, i do think that i can change and that if you give me 1 more chance i could prove myself worthy. I do enjoy this server if i didn't i wouldn't put so much time into a ban appeal. But never mind that i truly don't think that i'm a bad person/player and even though i do see your guy's points i don't think i should be banned. I have put in some time and learned most of the rules. and lately I've went 5 days without a single warn. So truly i think that i'm a good fit for this sever if i learn all the rules and figure out what to work on i may never get another warn.

This is a ban request on LRA Clip Tyrone

On 8/19/2019 at 3:46 PM, Rocco_Rex said:

LRA Clip - Ban Request

Your In-game:Rocco Rex

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:433247298

The player's name in-game:LRA Clip

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:150185746

What did the player do:Almost 60 warns on GL PRP

Evidence (REQUIRED):See attached screenshot

What do you believe should happen to the player:Perma ban 

Any extra information:NA

Screenshot (116).png

Why dose that say 62 i only have 51???

Edited by Ninjamaster43

@Ninjamaster43 Because this is a ban request for LRA Clip, not you, who at that time had 62 warns. Also..........there is no such thing as "only" 50 warns. 50 is a bunch. Please make sure you remain in the right thread

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

• Fame locked this topic