EMS ROLECALL START 8/19/19 END 8/26/19

thebigr

Name: EMT LPara Ziege LPA4
         What you think could be improved in EMS: The SOP a tad bit, and maybe we could have "EMS days" where EMS come together on the server or something to just have fun and talk and stuff like that.

Name: Bennett(Bennet on roster for some reason)
         What you think could be improved in EMS: SOP And Activity

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

Name: Killer
         What you think could be improved in EMS:  To Make sure all Scenes are code 4, because yesterday a EMS revived a cop while it wasn't code 4 and then that cop shot me and killed me and he was also healing during the active scene

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Name: Alpha 
 Rank EMT 

What you think couldbe improved in EMS: N/A

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

Name: Standing Bear

What can EMS improve: Nothing really, however the past couple of days i'v been playing EMS it's been hard to navigate and speak to PD or other teams due to so much radio chatter and the sirens. If there is something we can do about that I think it would be more easy to communicate with everyone and do the best job we can. (Sorry if this isn't what you were looking for)