EMS ROLECALL START 8/19/19 END 8/26/19

thebigr

FORMAT 

Name:
         What you think could be improved in EMS: 

THIS IS DUE BY THE 26TH OF AUGUST YOU HAVE 1 WEEK FROM NOW TO FILL IT OUT FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A REMOVAL FROM EMS!!         

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

Name: Ender

What do I think can be improved: Activity, Roster, SOP Update, and FTO Update, Viechles.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Name: Ecott

What You Think Could Be Improved in EMS:  Activity & any new possible Vehicles and despite as well as when the Fire Department gets added in and is Official! ??

Edited by BadMan578 Civilgamers.com

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

Name: Pentagon

What you think could be improved in EMS: Activity and SOP

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

Name: Timmemes
         What you think could be improved in EMS: Activity, as always. I also think that roleplay within the medical branch of the department could be improve, and I also think binds for /me should be improved. I also would like to see Search and Rescue become a thing, and if possible I would love to help with that. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Name: Rocco Rex

What you think could be improved in EMS: 5 minute timer instead of 3 minutes since map is so big. Activity. Removing WLs from those not supposed to have it and, if you see someone on EMS who has a messed up callsign or you dont recognize them, check roster and call staff

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

Name: utetwo

What you think could be improved in EMS: More RP, like Phenix said. And totally removing the option to respawn while EMS is online.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.