SCP-[REDACTED] Document

Beepis

THIS DOCUMENT REQUIRES LEVEL 3 CLEARANCE OR HIGHER TO VIEW, VIEWING THIS DOCUMENT WITHOUT CORRECT AUTHORIZATION MAY RESULT IN TERMINATION

https://docs.google.com/document/d/140U9Eg6mqsiiUnmufNpt6jLBWGt32zmakt2gXFDLJCs/edit?usp=sharing 

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

Do Researcher IIs even have level 3... do you have access to your own test?

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

Never question Spookie, but always question Dr. Bright

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]