Ace-event team app

[GL] Ace

note: this is almost the same application as the last one, except with a few changes.

In-Game Name: Aceundor/Ace

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34241144

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

What is your RP Rank?: MTF E11 SGT/ MTF A1 PVT

What is your timezone?: GMT +2

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I dont, but i have taken part in a lot of events and know quite a bit of SCP lore so i can make som pretty interseting (and fun) events

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe that i now have enough experience and that i am well known enough to be a part of the event team. I know SCP lore well and can create many interesting event ideas, passive or non passive. My goal is to create fun for everyone on both the UK and US server. Past events have created a lot of fun for me, and i want to keep spreading that fun for others so they get to experience it too. the SCP universe is really interesting and there is a lot of SCP's that could be used in future events. Events happen pretty rarely, i can help create more of them so everyone gets to experience the same fun that i have when i participate in them. Sometimes on the server, when not that many people are on nothing happens and it culd be a bit boring. I can remove that boredom by creating some fun with for example a passive research event. Overall i just want to create joy and fun on gaminglight SCP-RP.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): It would be an event involving SCP 1983, i'd first build a small house in the outskirts of the map (it could be one of the entrances to 1983) i would then take a number of willing people to participate in the event and model them to something that looks like SCP 1983-2 and send them on their way one of them having a keypad cracker to the foundation. They would come in and try to kill and raid the foundation, attempting to kill everyone, the one person with the keypad cracker will be able to take hearts ( like every 1983) if he took a persons heart (basically he just hits them with his cleaver) he will then have turned that person into another 1983-2, this will go on until every 1983-2 is eliminated and the door to scp 1983 is closed.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: I have extensively

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite SCP is probably SCP 2521 (oh no i said it) because the concept of a creature in which you describe it, it materializes behind you and either takes whatever device/paper you wrote the description on, or if you give a verbal description it takes you. All in all i think it is a really cool SCP, imagine being able to know whenever someone talks about you, walk through walls and materialize behind people.

Thank you for reading my application i do hope you consider me.

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 8/20/2019 at 11:51 AM, Cryolast said:

+ Support

+ Is active

+ Great event idea

+ Good knowledge of lore

+ Overall great application

Haven't seen you around but I like this whole application.
Good luck Ace!

Edited by MizterBoozleNoozle

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

On 8/20/2019 at 11:51 AM, Cryolast said:

+ Support

+ Is active

+ Great event idea

+ Good knowledge of lore

+ Overall great application

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Pending

All Event Team slots are Full as of the moment. This application will be accepted when one slot is opened.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

-/+ Neutral 

- Application looks Solid 

- Another ET for UK times

- Event Idea is decent but could use improvements. 

- Haven't seen on the server.
- For someone who believes they have a knowledge of 9/10, your favourite SCP and event idea is pretty surface level in terms of depth (gameplay and lore). PM me and I can specifically point them out if you wish for improvements 

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

• Hoovy locked this topic