Wuvv's Event Team Application

MrWarTitan

In-Game Name: Wuvv

SteamID STEAM_1:1:180201653

What is your ULX Rank?: Gold

What is your RP Rank?: Lvl 37 with no ranks within the foundation as far as I know.

What is your timezone?: PST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  6 ish Idk ever detail but I frequently listen to some scp docs

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No not much but I help plan and execute an event with Hoovy

How Active are you? (1/10): around a 6 I might skip a day once in a while but I like to pop in and play frequently

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 6 warns

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I love to spice things up the usual rp is really fun but I think being able to do events would turn a new leaf in this servers rp. There are the usual events such as 008 breaches and Class-D riots but I would love to take a more personal spin on thing and develop RP scenario's and bring them to life within the foundation bringing in new experience for newcomers and hopefully adding to our list of events. Not only this but I see times in there isn't much going on, during these time I want to be able to bring people together to create a fun scenario and maybe change things up from the usual routines. I feel become part of the event team would allow me to cultivate my relation with others in this server and help bring fun and inviting rp events to not only the long time veterans but the newcomers as well.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would love to do an event like the one me and Hoovy planed were Dr. Bright devolves some sort of new unknown creature or maybe one of his experiments goes wrong and the test subject develops an anomalous properties resulting in a breach. Along with event like that we could do one were a researcher or staff member assist Maynard in stealing data about scp's only for there mission to be compromised resulting in a Sherlock Holmes esk investigation prompting interrogations on the staff in order to uncover who assisted Maynard and what they discovered.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 682 because I want to know what made him and if I'm a creature of god or not ?

Edited by MrWarTitan

On 8/22/2019 at 7:23 AM, MrWarTitan said:

Thankyou kindly ? I love the name.

You aren't supposed to reply to your applications

Edited by Hoovy

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 8/20/2019 at 10:49 AM, Cryolast said:

+/-Support

- has 5 warns

+ Nice event idea

+Great event application

+ Is honest

I have seen him in game and honestly is up to the task.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro