• No

In-Game Name: Evil

Steam Name: [GL] EVILDEED

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72956092

Are you a Moderator+? yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? everyday all day

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join because I am always on team speak and when I went to requesting staff in team speak I always have to wait so maybe there is not a lot of support in my time zone. I also want to join so I can help the new players like I once used to be and it would make me feel good to help them. I like being staff and I enjoy helping others and this would be a great role for me to join and I would do great in! I also would like to join support to show that I want to keep moving up in the ranks of Gaming Light and carry more responsibility's outside of Garry's Mod! I hope you give me the chance to help out in TeamSpeak and help the new players!! I have 0 Warns on the server as I do know the rules!

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I could effect the support staff in a positive way because I am active and on all the time so I can offer more support for players when there aren't any on which is quit often I seem to notice.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would introduce my self and my name in ts, I would proceed to ask them what issue they are having and do my up most best to help them and resolve their situation/Issue until they are happy with the support I have provided!

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes i do!

Edited by EVILDEED

+Support

- Active member of the community, both on TS and in-game.

- Knows the rules. Has zero warns and no strikes in any department. Trustworthy person.

- Nice guy, anyone who has talked to him will know what I mean.

GOOD LUCK Evil! 

16 hours ago, Crease said:

+Support

- Knows the rules. Has zero warns and no strikes in any department. Trustworthy person.

GOOD LUCK Evil! 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

+Support

GOOD LUCK Evil! 

On 8/19/2019 at 4:48 AM, Crease said:

+Support

GOOD LUCK Evil! 

Good luck ~max

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic