Cammy1706 Staff APP - Accepted

Cammy

1.     What is your in-game name?: ARU SM Cammy TRJ04

2.     What is your steam name?:Cammy1706

3.     What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:155805502

4.     Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

5.     What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Early 2017ish

6.     What date did you make your forums account? May 6th 2017

7.     Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP plus

8.     How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 10     chrome-extension://bpconcjcammlapcogcnnelfmaeghhagj/edit.html?

9.     Have you donated? Yes for VIP plus

10.  What rank are you applying for? Trail-mod

11.  Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12.  Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes

13.  Timezone: GMT

14.  Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve it because I would be EU staff so can help during they times you need to keep under controlled I am not somebody who rages so I can keep my cool in sits also I don’t favour anyone so  it doesn’t matter if they are staff or a friend or just some random person they get treated the same way with respect and how I would want to be treated also I feel I would fit in with other staff so it would not cause a argument between anyone also I can be on for 7hrs to make sure nothing happens and I have played this server for a while now so would know how to handle certain people differently. Also I wont be a bore and be to serious on everyone and I will make sure everyone feels welcome on are sever I will not resist to punish people if I need to also I wont drag things out and take a long time I will be quick and straight to the point if I need to be I will make sure I double check evidence to know I have made the right call. Also I will make sure I give 100% to the server when on staff and make sure the BEST come out of me

16.  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would bring the person to a sit try to calm them and make them stop and make sure they feel welcome around me but if not and keeps cursing I would get a admin plus to minge the person for 10000 secs so they would know that we wont let them win in that kind of sit

screenshot-gaminglight.com-2019.08.20-19_30_04.png

Edited by cammy1706

Cammy_Signature_1.png

1 hour ago, Taco. said:

+Support

Very Active

Knows the rules

Respectful

EU Staff (Night when barely staff on)

Overall I believe Cammy deserves a chance, Taco.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+support

Active

Nice guy/sense of humour

Relatively mature

Works Hard

Deserves chance to be staff

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 8/18/2019 at 7:30 PM, Taco. said:

+Support

Very Active

Knows the rules

Respectful

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+/Support

Active

Good Sense Of Humor

Told that you bullied someone

Can be a minge sometimes

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

On 8/19/2019 at 12:30 AM, Taco. said:

+Support

Very Active

Knows the rules

Respectful

Overall I believe Cammy deserves a chance, Taco.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |