Report against Max Holland

Gaztoof

DO NOT TYPE -SUPPOR HERE. ITS AN ERROR FROM STAFF AND IF YOU DONT ADMIT IT, YOU'RE SIMPLY DOING THIS BECAUSE THEYRE STAFF MEMBERS
Kinda incredible tho, in all the currently opened staff reports, there's no +support ! Wow

Your In-Game Name: Ricardo Obama Gaming

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:117584698

Staff member's In-Game Name: Max Holland

What did they do?

I was tabbed out, seen someon come with ym car, so i hopped in it, and i got shot for that, so i shot the person back and he killed me.
He tried to kill me in a sit, i  self defended, and i get killed + warned . Nice !
On jah tho, stop sucking staff by writing -support everywhere cos they're your friends or shit.
Just admit it. I self defended while someone was shooting me in a sit, i got killed in a sit, and i got warned for defending.
He shot me for getting into my car which is ARDM.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://youtu.be/8Rij1tahPG0

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? no idea

-Support 

From the Video it looks like there is a staff sit going on, So you proceed to Get in your car and drive off or try to but then they stop you. 

And Dissing people in staff reports really look bad on you 

Its not favoritism is the truth you were in the wrong 

7 minutes ago, Gaztoof said:

DO NOT TYPE -SUPPOR HERE. ITS AN ERROR FROM STAFF AND IF YOU DONT ADMIT IT, YOU'RE SIMPLY DOING THIS BECAUSE THEYRE STAFF MEMBERS
Kinda incredible tho, in all the currently opened staff reports, there's no +support ! Wow

+
On jah tho, stop sucking staff by writing -support everywhere cos they're your friends or shit.

Its not favoritism is the truth you were in the wrong 

Edited by [GL] Alpha

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

- Support

From what I've seen, you're quite immature. When you created the staff report, you went in game and told everyone "Report against staff made" which was not necessary and only done to target said staff member and get a reaction from them.

What is this English? I can't understand a sentence you wrote.

Lastly, you say "All reports are getting - Supports" Well make an actual valid report with proper evidence.

Edited by EternityAgar

PoliceRP Manager

- Support

Dude, I get that you're upset, but you can't tell people that they can't - Support a staff report. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on the matter.

With that being said, It looks like you pulled out a weapon and jumped into your car in the middle of a sit, you aren't allowed to do that, you and the player that shot you are both equally in the wrong. If it hasn't been done already, I'd give the other player in this incident a warn for RDM in a sit.

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

MY SIDE 

so we were in a sit right and I’m talking to him and hunt then all of a sudden he hops in the car i tell him the sit is still going on. If he didn’t cut the sound from the video you would of seen that, I tried to grab the car but you kept driving off. There was no need to try kill hunt, he was only trying to help the situation. The warm wasn’t false in my opinion 

also you can’t tell people not to -/+ support your report. And saying there sucking staff off is very immature 

Edited by Max Holland

In your perspective you are upset that you are getting -Supports. You think this is favoritism and corruption in staff, am I right? 

Lets bring this into a whole new light, this is a GMOd community. There are many people who come here and play, and from what I have seen. They are all -supporting your post... So generally everyone disagrees with you and your reports.

Think about that for a second, maybe the issue is regarding you, not the staff, or the members in this community. 

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Please stop arguing in here please, take it to dms. 

Please don't diss gaminglight  staff they do there best for your roleplay experience  is better  and in this report the  staff member isnt doing anything wrong or breaching   the staff hand book, I know  you might think the staff team is bias and corrupt  but I can promise you they are not, next time please have audio  in your report to for people can see and hear everything  what's going  on, thank you 

-hannah

• Gaminglight Love 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

In the Video it shows you pulling out a gun and getting in a car so max grabs him and tells him to get out he didn't so i shot it to stop him from Leaving the sit you can see me in the video putting my gun on saftey and he starts shooting me to i kill him because he started shooting first.  

Stop arguing in here, only +/- Supports

45 minutes ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

Dude, I get that you're upset, but you can't tell people that they can't - Support a staff report. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on the matter.

With that being said, It looks like you pulled out a weapon and jumped into your car in the middle of a sit, you aren't allowed to do that, you and the player that shot you are both equally in the wrong. If it hasn't been done already, I'd give the other player in this incident a warn for RDM in a sit.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

53 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Maybe instead of blatantly dissing the entire staff team in your report, you realise what you say for once. You try to drive off in your car whilst in an administrative sit. Call me corrupt, call me biased, call me ANYTHING you want. You are immature, you are disrespectful, and this report is invalid. 

-Support

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

8 minutes ago, Archan said:

-support
~ yeah, honestly; this appeal could have been handled better. This idea is well explained by just about every other comment

Agreed.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

2 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

Agreed, this definitely isn't staff report worthy.

3 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Maybe instead of blatantly dissing the entire staff team in your report, you realise what you say for once. You try to drive off in your car whilst in an administrative sit. Call me corrupt, call me biased, call me ANYTHING you want. You are immature, you are disrespectful, and this report is invalid. 

-Support

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||