SCP 682 + SCP 939 Dna injection

KyleTheOne

Lore Name: Kyle Parker

Clearance Level: - 2

List of personnel involved in testing: - Dr Jack Bright, Utilization Supervisor Kuma. 

Level D personnel involved: D 4531, D 4582

SCP: - Using the dna sample of 682 and 939, no interference from either specimen. 

Question: - How would the human body react when getting injected by a solution which consisted of SCP 682 and 939 cells, My saliva and a few blood cells from D 4582.

Background Research: - 682 is meant to be undying. And 939 is mostly sound-based.

Hypothesis: I believe both D Class will gain the ability to adapt almost instantly to certain stimuli and be sound based.

Observation: - 
D 4531 and D 4582 are injected with the liquid.

D 4582's core body temperature started rising heavily and started emitting low levels of radiation.

D 4531 shows no signs of change until slow signs of decay begin to appear in the cranium.

D 4531 dies from shock.

D 4582's radiation levels increase at an alarming rate.

D 4582 becomes a hazard to foundation personal and is covered in a lead suit.

D 4582 receives SCP status and is taken to the Temp Euclid containment.

The radiation becomes too much for SCP 4582's body to handle and it begins to melt and deform until all is left is a puddle of blood, feces, bone, and flesh.

Analysis and Conclusion: - The serum took a toll differently on each subject. It is unknown why this occurs. Both subjects end up with outcomes each meeting their end.  Neither subject carried on the trait of either SCP 682 or SCP 939

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle