Possible Development of New Creature / 's for Foundation use

MrWarTitan

Form Title: [SCP: UNKNOWN] ~ Research (8/18/2019 12:06 AM)

Rank: Jr. Researcher ALTHOUGH I was on Dr. Bright at time of Research

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Me and 2 Class-D personal.

Level D personnel involved: N/A

SCP: Samples from 682 and 999 were combined and used during this research.

Errors and/or safety hazards: NONE

Question: What would be the result of transfering an SCP Genome / DNA sample through Human DNA / Genome into a human

Background Research: None

Hypothesis: Potential super powers / super trait or characteristic gained from injection

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos):

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// This is a picture of the newly formed creature /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

unknown.png

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////This is of the lab used to develop the creature///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

image.thumb.png.e64238b488bf144472d40de54f29df47.png

Analysis and Conclusion: A new Unknown creature was formed from the rapid mutation the Class-D personal underwent.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: This result did not align with what I first though but did produce a wonder full result.

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

/////////////////!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST NOTE, This expirement would NOT be possible without the event team and so I thank them.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!////////////////////////////