SCP-131 A/B Test

Mexsane

Date: 8/18/2019

Name: Jr Researcher Alverez

Clearance Level: 2

Personnel Involved: 2 D-Class

Errors and/or Safety Hazards: SCP-131 B, and the D-Class with him were no where to be found once I returned to their location.

Background Research: Official SCP-131 A/B Wiki Page

Test: What are the reactions of SCP-131 A and B, while put on opposite ends of the facility from each other.

Hypothesis: Both SCP's could be put in a state of panic or despair and could try to escape containment.

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP-131 A, was put in the former CC of SCP-173, with one D-Class. While SCP-131 B was put in the CC of SCP-1162 during the test. The test was held for a total of 7 minutes, and the D-Class were tasked to report the behavior and actions of both SCP-131 A and B. When I opened the CC that contained SCP-131 A, the D-Class told me that SCP-131 A was panicked, and was crying and letting out this loud and long yowl, from my analysis, I believe if SCP-131 A/B were to be in isolation from each other for a prolonged period of time, they wound soon lose their mental state and possibly turn into a Euclid/Keter level SCP. That is all speculation from the current test. However, when I returned to the CC that held SCP-131 B, it was nowhere to be found along with the D-Class accompanying it. Sadly this test was not completely fulfilled, but I believe it still gives insight on the importance that SCP-131 A should be in a certain radius of SCP-131 B at all times. The test was not held long enough to present possible hostile behavior, but we still do not know the full capabilities of these two SCP's.

Did my Conclusion Match my Hypothesis: Mostly

Secure,

Contain,

Protect