staff app - Denied

GL Steven

What is your in-game name?: SGT steven 1D58

What is your steam name?: steven moat.gg

What is your steam ID?: 76561198189636154

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have staffed of a quite a bit on dark RP servers, always dealing with fail roleplay and rdm situation.

what date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1.5 months

What date did you make your forums account? 1 month

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1838049422

Have you donated? no im poor sorry

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Are you staff in another community (BE HONEST)? I used to owner 2 sever one called MGM Gaming and another kola.ko but im no longer.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: I found it and im reading it

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I'm on all day every day I'm a hard worker I like to be a low-rank I'm just way to used to being an HA I'm willing to be on duty for over 7 hours a day on and off. I am just happy to be on the server ill do my best to staff and RP but if I need to stop RP I will. ill staff all day and if need be ill not rp to keep the server clean of bad people. I hope to see you all as staff someday if not ill see you guys In-game this is my goal for this server if I don't get it ill go back to my own goal of being a Head Of Staff. ima overall nice guy in-game and all the time ill be that one staff that's on all day that's nice no matter what and online 24/7im going to devote all my time into this server untell I tern 19 and after that, I may stay rn I'm 15.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing:  ill tp him/her jail him/her gag them and mute them if thay are cusing at me or other/mic spamming And call higher up for antiminge because the time is longer than I can do but if at that time i can ill antiminge him/her for 10,000 seconds. if at that time in a Admin+

Edited by steven moat.gg

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

+/- Support 

-Basic grammer issues

-No poll

-Last question is vague

-No idea why your talking about PD LT

-Low forum activity 

+active

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

34 minutes ago, steven moat.gg said:

i did not ask the +spport i asked to put in you reply

You replied on your application if you read the staff handbook correctly you would know that is a instantly denied 

• Like 1

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

55 minutes ago, steven moat.gg said:

i did not ask the +spport i asked to put in you reply

Its like me saying, Here is my paypal store dont have to buy the big thing just the small thing

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 8/18/2019 at 10:08 AM, Sion said:

-Basic grammer issues

-No poll

-Last question is vague

-Low forum activity 

+active

-Support

Advertising application

replying to own application

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 8/18/2019 at 5:08 AM, Sion said:

-Basic grammer issues

-No poll

-Last question is vague

-Low forum activity 

+active

On 8/19/2019 at 4:32 PM, Nucleus said:

-Support

Advertising application

Sorry Steven, nothing personal 

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

On 8/19/2019 at 4:32 PM, Nucleus said:

-Support

Advertising application

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

- Support

Advertising your application is not allowed. And usually means it will be denied.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Head Admin

+Support points:

•Never have issues with him

•Friendly towards players (or atleast I've seen)

-Support points:

•Is not very active (PM if there is something holding you back from playing like school)

•No poll

Best of luck Steven!

-W

Forklift_Signature.png

• Head Admin
On 8/18/2019 at 4:29 PM, EVILDEED said:

-Support

-Asked me to +support his app in game.

On 8/28/2019 at 3:06 PM, WTLM2013 said:

+Support points:

•Never have issues with him

•Friendly towards players (or atleast I've seen)

-Support points:

•Is not very active (PM if there is something holding you back from playing like school)

•No poll

Best of luck Steven!

-W

You can't advertise your staff app and it would lead to a denial.

-Support

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 8/22/2019 at 7:03 AM, Dredgen said:

- Support

Advertising your application is not allowed. And usually means it will be denied.

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

2 hours ago, Jbennett1239 said:

- Support

Also, you do not have a poll. 

The last question could use more.

Good Luck!

~Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Fame locked this topic