• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Weasel/Missing/DD Weasel

What is your steam name?:

TheGermanWeasel

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:93384602

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

May 16th 2019 (approx.)

What date did you make your forums account?

May 26th 2019 (this is when I bought my vip+ but for some reason it says Monday its probably because that’s when I made my first post.)

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

VIP +

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

20190814183742_1.thumb.jpg.0703b2ac240d950ed903f73b3a64f929.jpg

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I've been on, and enjoyed, GamingLight and their community for a few months now. Overall, I like the experience, and it has treated me extremely well, but I feel like there's something missing. Everyday I either see others or myself call an admin sit for whatever reason, and seeing what some admins or mods have to deal with. Either someone who wants to rp peacefully and gets minged on, or two people in a screaming match. It makes me want to help out the community by taking up some of those sits and resolving some issues in-game or otherwise. I believe that I have the attitude and skills necessary to handle situations as such. I can typically keep my cool in heated situations, I won't be biased, and I can take control of most situations if it starts to get out of hand. That is why I want and believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator among the GamingLight staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Firstly, I would claim the admin situation and use the command "!jailtp" to bring them to me and begin the sit. The reason I would jail tp them is so they cant shoot at me and anyone else around the sit area. Afterwards I would tell them that they've Mass RDMed and that I would like to hear their side of the story. If they continue to curse at me, I would then inform them that I will mute them (using the "!mute their name" command) the reason I don’t gag them is because I want to hear their side of the story mute prevents them from dissing people in ooc. If they keep cursing, I would then gag them (using the "!gag *their name*").  Then I would warn them for Mass RDM and Staff Diss, I would then call an Admin+ that has the power to use anti-minge on them for the duration of 10 000 seconds. Once he is minged I would unjail him then fly up to the minge area and tp him there.

Edited by TheGermanWeasel

+support 

active member of the community 

good app 

active on fourms from what i can see

nice guy 

knows the rules 

honestly i think weasel would make a good addition to the staff team, hes a very nice guy who always cheers me up when im down.

good luck ~max 

+support 

from seeing weasel as a lieutenant in the DD I have seen him handle issues between two or more members, use valid proof for the arguments and deal punishment fairly

pretty chill guy, so he would be able to calm down any aggravated folks in a sit

big part of the community from what I see

LOVE YOU WEASEL -Jay

2 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

good app 

nice guy 

knows the rules 

honestly i think weasel would make a good addition to the staff team, hes a very nice guy who always cheers me up when im down.

good luck ~Viper

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

4 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

good app 

nice guy 

knows the rules 

good luck ~max 

PoliceRP Manager

6 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

good app 

nice guy 

knows the rules 

good luck ~max 

^^

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

6 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

good app 

nice guy 

knows the rules 

good luck ~max 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

16 hours ago, butthole toucher said:

+support 

from seeing weasel as a lieutenant in the DD I have seen him handle issues between two or more members, use valid proof for the arguments and deal punishment fairly

pretty chill guy, so he would be able to calm down any aggravated folks in a sit

big part of the community from what I see

LOVE YOU WEASEL -Jay

Hope you make it man ~ ToxicWolf

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator

On 8/18/2019 at 3:23 AM, Max Holland said:

+support 

good app 

nice guy 

knows the rules 

good luck ~max 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 8/17/2019 at 9:23 PM, Max Holland said:

+support 

good app 

nice guy 

knows the rules 

good luck ~max 

BUT YOU FORGOT A POLL 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• 2 weeks later...

+support 

good app 

nice guy 

knows the rules 

good luck ~max 

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

+support 

good app 

nice guy 

knows the rules 

good luck ~max 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• Fame locked this topic

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.