SCP 106 needs a few minutes of Grace Period - Denied

Seeker (Tavdogg1)

What you want to see? - A small grace period after 106 gets out of the cell so the femur won't be activated early.

Why should we add it? - This will allow a bit more balance and prevent any situation that is caused by people who was right by the cell to use it, as well as give 106 some time to do things.

What are the advantages of having this? - Allow 106 to have more time while also preventing femur campers.

Who is it mainly for? - 106

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by ASimplePlayer

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

+/-Support

I understand that having to be recontained quickly can be annoying but it is one of the most dangerous SCP's on site 05. However I do a problem arise when MTF always just sacrifice themselves each time for a femur. As listed in the containment procedures a D-Class should be used for recontainment and any other Personnel as a last resort so I do believe when 106 breaches containment maybe GenSec or MTF would take a D-Class and bring them to the containment chamber ASAP to get femured not just regular personnel

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Slade said:

+/-Support

I understand that having to be recontained quickly can be annoying but it is one of the most dangerous SCP's on site 05. However I do a problem arise when MTF always just sacrifice themselves each time for a femur. As listed in the containment procedures a D-Class should be used for recontainment and any other Personnel as a last resort so I do believe when 106 breaches containment maybe GenSec or MTF would take a D-Class and bring them to the containment chamber ASAP to get femured not just regular personnel

I agree, I say make it so only D-Class can be used for the femur procedure

~Charlie

-Support

You can't puppy guard, but you can be vigilant. Pocket them before they can take you down. It ain't puppy guarding if you see someone heading to your CC. 106's lore abilities include going into walls and coming out any connected surface (hence the floating CC). Go into a wall, and cut them off.

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!