Interview SCP-049

Kevin Parker

Form Title: SCP-049 Date: 16/08/2019

-Name: Kev P.
-Clearance Level: 2.
-List of personnel involved in testing: Junior Researcher Kev P and an MTF Member.
-Level D personnel involved: none.
-SCP: 049.

-Interview:
Date: 16/08/2019 At 7:07 PM.
Interviewee: SCP-049.
Interviewer: Junior Researcher Kev P.
Background Info: I have read all the interviews with The SCP-049 by Dr. Hamm, Dr. Sherman, and Dr. Itkin, I have more questions about his mission.

[Starts Record]
*Me in the bunks before the interview*

Jr Kev P: I have read all the tests and interviews with The SCP-049, and I think I have an Idea about his mysterious cause, but I need to be secure, and that’s why I’m going to interview him.
(I went to the HCZ with an MTF Member, if SCP-049 gets mad he can do an application of lavender (L. multifida) to calm him if is needed) 

*Starts the interview*

Jr Kev P: Alright “Doctor”, I think this is gonna be my last interview about your experiments and your “Cure”. 
049: *He looks me with cold eyes*
Jr Kev P: before we start I would like to remember you, about all your interviews with the last Researchers. Do you remember? Right?, Dr. Hamm?
049: yeah, Dr. Hamm, He is better now, completely Cured.
Jr Kev P: He is dead, Doctor. (Take a breath) but I’m here to resolve all my questions once for all and I expect from you to collaborate. As every researcher asked-
049: I need to warn you if I feel attacked or Insulted, I won’t be carrying the doctor you know, the diseases on you are so many, so don’t be like Dr. Hamm or Sherman. I won’t have problems to cure you as I did with Dr. Hamm.
Jr Kev P: I’ll do my best, Doctor. I begin with a question that other researchers had done. What is Exactly the Pestilence?...
049: The Pestilence… The BIG disease… it is in almost living thing, but no ones need to worry, because I’m here to cure it.
Jr Kev P: Sure you’ll do it (Sarcastic)...
049: Is that Sarcasm?, what a Jr (Laughs), I love the people that are being rude and they are not brave at all to talk face to face, as I see you are a Jr. don’t commit an error cause you won’t be a researcher with that actitude, Doctor you have to trust in another doctor, I have researched the pestilence my entire life and I will do it another life. 
Jr Kev P: Well, Doctor forgive my attitude, no need to get mad; let’s continue. When you “Cure” a D-Class, He becomes something that we call SCP-049-2, but that’s just a nickname. 
049: So creative (Laughs).
Jr Kev P: How do you call the people that you cure?
049: The same, I treat them the same as who do they were before, there is no difference, the only difference Jr, is that they listen to me, and me only… I think that you had noticed that.
Jr Kev P: They are inactive, they can’t remind anything from his life before being cure and they can’t understand words or at least talk. How can you communicate to them?, How can they follow your orders?
049: (Speaks out) Those are my researches, you have yours, I can’t tell you much more, it’s a secret. I’m a secret for all the world they can't know about me, and this secret won't tell you his secrets, that’s ironic I’ll keep that secret until my tomb.
Jr Kev P: You need to cooperate, Doctor, you must to-
049: Don’t menace me Jr. You’re only a Jr, you need to request a visit to your higher ranks, you can’t move a finger, don’t play with fire, when you don’t have the water to turn it off.
Jr Kev P: mmmh. (Silence) You said before  “The Cure to End All The Cures” when Dr. Hamm interviewed You.
049: yeah, Dr. Hamm didn’t know about my researches, he only spat words, he didn’t have the mind to understand my researches until he did… he was a masterpiece.
Jr Kev P: (angry) He was a healthy man, he didn't have any disease, he wasn't a cure. My researches said that your “Cures” died by the time; you know. They can’t live more than 10 min, they can´t move so fast and only have basic motor skills. So what are you curing?
049: No need to be so Rude, No need to cure Healthy people, no one is truly healthy, no one is healthy, they have the disease.
Jr Kev P: Is disease?... Life?
049: (Silence) *SCP-049 looks with anger* 
Jr Kev P: Any problem?
049: I had enough, no more questions, I won’t talk anymore, I need to continue with my researches.

[Finished Record]

Additional Information: SCP-049 was on the defensive when I start to break his ego, maybe he is so proud and can’t accept a critic of his “Masterpieces”.

-Observation: he looked so open and peaceful until I broke his proud, we almost use the Lavender Application, but he only told us to leave, he skipped the last question, i was expecting that.

-Errors and/or safety hazards: none

-Conclusion:  My conclusion will be that the SCP-049 see Life as a Pestilence, but why I have this conclusion?.
Well as I saw in different interviews The SCP-049 do not kill the People that he “cures” but they can't live, they can't talk, can't understand words or they don't have more skills than only walk and obey 049, so The SCP-049 took them off his mankind (or life) that they had, they're only slaves of him, that will die by the time.

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

Edited by Kevin Parker