Ban Appeal

delete thisaccountasap ty

Steam Name:  Chiparelly

Ingame Name: Tom Good

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155436273

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Dont Know

Reason for Ban: "Calling server corrupt/Saying he would be corrupt if staff

Dispute: That is the most unreasonable punishment I could think of for that offense, I'd fully understand a perm gag or minge  for a day but a perm ban? Anyway I was obviously joking as I dont play the server enough to be staff nor would I be interested. I simply think this staff member was having a bad day and I can understand that. Anyway I do not think I should have received this severe of a punishment for the crimes committed. Thank you! ?

PS I've been a gaminglight community member for years, I know right from wrong and I would not say anything in chat to try and piss people off or get me banned. I have money invested into the server and I genuinely enjoy playing on it.

-Support,       Sure you been a member for years and u didn't want to make anybody mad but people were getting mad in OOC and you did not stop, and calling the server corrupt  and saying you were going to warn people if you got staff for robbing a bank and obviously nobody took it as a joke and you kept going.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

5 minutes ago, K1LLER._. said:

-Support,       Sure you been a member for years and u didn't want to make anybody mad but people were getting mad in OOC and you did not stop, and calling the server corrupt  and saying you were going to warn people if you got staff for robbing a bank and obviously nobody took it as a joke and you kept going.

The fact you think people took me serious on that is ridiculous, Obviously no one would be warned for robbing a bank and like I said, I never even planned on being staff. I was simply heated for getting a warn I didn't think I should've gotten and got carried away because I acted on my emotions. Im sure everyone has done that at some point and for that reason I believe I deserve a second chance.

- Support

Calling staff/server corrupt shouldn't be taken lightly, and I think the ban was reasonable. You were dissing basically every staff by calling the server corrupt.

At the time if you felt a staff member was doing something wrong you should've made a report.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

8 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

Calling staff/server corrupt shouldn't be taken lightly, and I think the ban was reasonable. You were dissing basically every staff by calling the server corrupt.

At the time if you felt a staff member was doing something wrong you should've made a report.

Like I said I was only saying it was corrupt because I was heated in the moment because I got an unreasonable warn. If you're going to -support please touch on something I haven't already given an explantion to.  But you dont think a week ban or even a few day ban would be more reasonable? I mean its my first ban in all 3 years and it was without warning. No staff even sat with me or anything I just got banned like 3 hours later. 

Edited by Chiparelly TRADEIT.GG

-  Support

I was online when you said this. Calling the server/staff corrupt isn't something they can just give you a warning for and go. Obviously you stated you were "joking" but I don't think anyone found it funny. As the other people on the server who said something about what you said were giving the same responses as "Well then leave, etc" You also gave some pretty smart answers back.

Sorry but no

Signature.png

11 minutes ago, antonmezz said:

-  Support

I was online when you said this. Calling the server/staff corrupt isn't something they can just give you a warning for and go. Obviously you stated you were "joking" but I don't think anyone found it funny. As the other people on the server who said something about what you said were giving the same responses as "Well then leave, etc" You also gave some pretty smart answers back.

Sorry but no

Like I said A Week Minge, Ban or Gag would've been fine. I never said I should've just been warned but perna ban on a long time community member without prior warning seems unreasonable.

Hi, so I for some Wi-Fi today. And this is going to be my response. 

So Tom, you should think before you say stuff. Like how is since says the n-word and gets banned. That's essentially what happened to you. Disrespecting the community that you didn't time playing on, don't you think that is wrong. I do. I trust th3's decisions.

All I say is getting a wasting and up to 1 week to a 1 month ban.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

4 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

Hi, so I for some Wi-Fi today. And this is going to be my response. 

So Tom, you should think before you say stuff. Like how is since says the n-word and gets banned. That's essentially what happened to you. Disrespecting the community that you didn't time playing on, don't you think that is wrong. I do. I trust th3's decisions.

All I say is getting a wasting and up to 1 week to a 1 month ban.

I know what I did was wrong and thats why Im here. Everyone has acted out on emotion and regretted it later.  I mean, there was literally a guy on the server threatening to ddos earlier today and he was only given a warn. I say staff is corrupt out of anger and Im perma banned without any warning to stop etc. I really dont think a permanent ban is the correct solutiom.

-support

If you have issue with staff, you should of made a staff report. This would of kept you out of trouble and wouldn't of had you banned. Just use your noggin next time.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

-support

The last thing you should do is start disrespecting the server, and its staff, in OOC.  And then I see people saying you just kept going on about it, when the forums exist to solve these issues.  I agree with Th3s decision.

Btw. This report involving you didn't help. 

also, if you look at some of the other appeals denied. It says there wouldn't be benefit to Ivan you. Looking at the refer it says that you will constant rdm. Watch I five think would benefit the server. You can't say that you said that was in rp as that was using ooc chat.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

8 hours ago, Sion said:

-support

If you have issue with staff, you should of made a staff report. This would of kept you out of trouble and wouldn't of had you banned. Just use your noggin next time.

Thats the thing, there wont be a next time. I'm permanently banned, You dont think that punishment is unreasonable? No gag or Minge? Just perma ban without warning?

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

Btw. This report involving you didn't help. 

also, if you look at some of the other appeals denied. It says there wouldn't be benefit to Ivan you. Looking at the refer it says that you will constant rdm. Watch I five think would benefit the server. You can't say that you said that was in rp as that was using ooc chat.

That was during "minge hour" when people were afk. I never even rdm'd that night and I only have 1 warn for RDM on the server which was when I first joined. If i wanted to constantly rdm I would've done that...

6 hours ago, Ronin said:

-support

The last thing you should do is start disrespecting the server, and its staff, in OOC.  And then I see people saying you just kept going on about it, when the forums exist to solve these issues.  I agree with Th3s decision.

Like I said I know I did something wrong and I shouldn't have said all that but it was a spur of the moment type thing. Thats why im here to apologize and ask for a second chance as I dont think I should've gotten perm'd for that when people get Minge/Gag just for saying something racist in chat. Like I said there was a dude on the same day I was banned threatening to ddos and he was only warned.

14 hours ago, antonmezz said:

-  Support

Sorry but no

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

22 minutes ago, Chiparelly TRADEIT.GG said:

I've played police RP for 3 days, and I've never even seen you in game. If you're going to try and stop a player from ever playing on a community again atleast be honest about it, especially as staff, thats low man...

Does Danny Muller ring a bell to you? Because that's him, Former AnimeRP Super Admin/PoliceRP Senior Admin

34 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Does Danny Muller ring a bell to you? Because that's him, Former AnimeRP Super Admin/PoliceRP Senior Admin

Dude i've only ever sat with like a total of 3-4 staff and they were all tmods/mods maybe 1 admin on MilRp a year ago.

Edited by Chiparelly TRADEIT.GG