Parkers (Kyle) MTF Alpha 1 Resignation

KyleTheOne

Well all good things must come to an end I do say so. I will dearly miss you guys as you have been a vital part to my entire rp experience. I honestly rather dedicate time to Research since lately I've been spending more time in D Block than any MTF should. I just want to say my special thanks to.

Daedran: I remember watching you grow from a SO all the way to a great commander of Alpha 1, no one deserves this more than you man and everything you ever contributed and will contribute will always 100% be back by me.
Arium: You fat mingey boy. I remember when you first came on the server. Whoo we had to ban you silly goose. But you have greatly matured since then I really think you can do great things for the regiment.
Reaper: Guy was with me since day one, sad to see ya go dude but hey, now i dont have to be secretive no more.
Rekitfy: I love you dad. In all seriousness, you were a great mentor for me and a full honestly fun guy to help torture with.
October: Man do I think you're cool. From CI Commander to Alpha 1 warrant Officer. Buddy you've been a great guide towards my days during A1 and I hope one day you can be as strong as ever.
Blackbeard: Best DoC.

And to all those in A1 I didnt say, Thank you, for being a great team to work with, You guys were close family to me and it was fun serving in this regiment.

You might see me on as Research or my MTF E10 job, if ya do say hi. But for now this is Mobile Task Force Alpha One Corporal Kyle Parker, Signing off

Edited by KyleTheOne

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle