Sion False Warn Report

ViperKimg

Your In-game: SX BM ViperKing

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157110347

The admin's name in-game: Sion

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:1:161096629

What warning did you receive: FearRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): spacer.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Basically, I was mugging a State Trooper, and he said "just go ahead and kill me" which is Fail RP anyways, but I was just going to ignore it, then, A couple of SRT members came up and began to attack me. I put my gun away to run off and hide in a building. I did just that and then I noticed a message in chat that said something along the lines of "Stop killing cops." I began to reply to explain that the officer just told me to kill him, and I saw the door open. I immediately close the chat and pulled out my gun and shot the SRT members. It was very fast and in-the-moment so it was hard to tell whether or not I pulled my gun out before they "had me at gunpoint." Sion brought me into a sit with the two SRT members and asked if I was under FearRP. I began to explain myself and the following happened:

spacer.png

As you can see, Sion didn't really care about my side of the story and just wanted to know if I was at gunpoint or not. I repeatedly said, "I'm leaving it under your discretion because it was a big 'at the same time' kind of thing that could be taken either way." He refused to listen to my story and just kept asking. Eventually, Sion said he was going to check the logs and see if I had a weapon out, which sounded completely bogus until I figured out how and this is the what was seen:

spacer.png

So basically, in this small picture of the interaction, you can see that at the VERY BEGINNING of the interaction, my hands were in the position to be holding a weapon but the gun isn't there and the SRT is actually not even looking at me yet. This is obviously because of the slight lag in between clicking and having your gun. This shows that it was almost frame perfect between when he saw me and when I pulled out my gun. Therefore, no warning should have been issued here due to the fact that I did not break any rules.

Any extra information: Most staff members are just very bad at listening to both sides of the story. They tend to listen to one side, decide it is correct, then teleport the offending player and warn them without hearing their side. This has happened a lot recently with a lot of SX members and it greatly upsets me. I believe the staff team as a whole should have a stern talk from SMT whether the warn gets appealed or not.

Edited by ViperKing

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

1 minute ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

- support
You said they had more guns to you, thats FearRP

no its not phenix we had a sit about this it not even a rule the rule states you cant pull out a gun if your under gun point the amount of cops is irrelevant +support wasnt fear rp

Edited by Ickyricky44
  • Like 1

Right so my side 

Ryan and Death striker called a sit about fearrp. I brought you to a sit and asked you a very very simple and vague question 'Did they have you at gun point'. You didn't answer the first time, I though you might of not of seen it so I asked again, and again, and again. In total I asked you10 times! and you never answered. In the end you did, every time I asked you just changed topic. Now, I know I'm not ment to go off this but this set off alarm bells for me, a staff member changing topic every time a simple question was asked. Once you finally answered, you said it was my discretion. You where complaining I didn't take your side, well, I tried but you just blanked me out. I then checked logs (player combat) and they show you the situation before and after.  It showed you standing in the corner of a room unarmed.  And Ryan had a kac pointed at you. (I would provide evidence of this but it won't open up again, It might seem as I'm line but it true) No point complaining about SX being 'picked' on. All day SX just been a pain, random shootings, breaking fearrp and not Rping at all, worst part is. 2 staff members where involved in this. And also, don't complain about me not  taking your side if you aren't answering my questions. Ryan and Death where there and they can backup my story. And I don't understand why the entire staff team needs a stern talk over a warn you had... seems unfair to me.

Plus, what phenix said, you where outnumberd by 2 SRT which is failrp

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

7 minutes ago, Sion said:

Right so my side 

Ryan and Death striker called a sit about fearrp. I brought you to a sit and asked you a very very simple and vague question 'Did they have you at gun point'. You didn't answer the first time, I though you might of not of seen it so I asked again, and again, and again. In total I asked you10 times! and you never answered. In the end you did, every time I asked you just changed topic. Now, I know I'm not ment to go off this but this set off alarm bells for me, a staff member changing topic every time a simple question was asked. Once you finally answered, you said it was my discretion. You where complaining I didn't take your side, well, I tried but you just blanked me out. I then checked logs (player combat) and they show you the situation before and after.  It showed you standing in the corner of a room unarmed.  And Ryan had a kac pointed at you. (I would provide evidence of this but it won't open up again, It might seem as I'm line but it true) No point complaining about SX being 'picked' on. All day SX just been a pain, random shootings, breaking fearrp and not Rping at all, worst part is. 2 staff members where involved in this. And also, don't complain about me not  taking your side if you aren't answering my questions. Ryan and Death where there and they can backup my story. And I don't understand why the entire staff team needs a stern talk over a warn you had... seems unfair to me.

Plus, what phenix said, you where outnumberd by 2 SRT which is failrp

+- support viper  do you have anymore proof?

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 minute ago, Hannah King said:

+- support viper  do you have anymore proof?

I don't have any more screenshots and I haven't been recording recently, but

1. I was getting shot by them. I can open fire. I was already damaged by one of them before the whole situation even started

and 2. I wasn't answering your question because I wanted to explain my whole side rather than just "did they have you at gunpoint," which, yes they did, but I had a gun out as well so it's a VERY iffy situation completely and the entire thing should have been let go with no warnings issued.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

3 minutes ago, ViperKing said:

I don't have any more screenshots and I haven't been recording recently, but

1. I was getting shot by them. I can open fire. I was already damaged by one of them before the whole situation even started

and 2. I wasn't answering your question because I wanted to explain my whole side rather than just "did they have you at gunpoint," which, yes they did, but I had a gun out as well so it's a VERY iffy situation completely and the entire thing should have been let go with no warnings issued.

Well if you were hit by a bullet or even shot at fear rp  is over  as they done damage  to you  doesn't  matter on how much guns are pointed to you, pretty sure smt has even told me this 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 minute ago, Hannah King said:

Well if you were hit by a bullet or even shot at fear rp  is over  as they done damage  to you  doesn't  matter on how much guns are pointed to you, pretty sure smt has even told me this 

Yeah, that was why I ran in the building. I was at like 70 health because they were shooting at me.

19 minutes ago, ViperKing said:

Yeah, that was why I ran in the building. I was at like 70 health because they were shooting at me.

ok as you were running you put your gun away and me and Deathstriker were on your tail, we caught you in a corner no gun out and typing then when we walking in we were in the middle of saying "hands up" *both of us had guns on you at this point* but in the middle of the sentence you went ahead and pulled out the LMG/Negev and started a Small shootout. I cant recall shooting you either I had no sniper shot that would hit and I didn't hear Death's gun go off.

Edited by thebigr

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

-support 

Here is the definition of fear RP straight from MOTD for anyone confused here:

Fear RP is in effect - respond to situations like you would in real life. For example, if someone pulls a gun on you and you are unarmed, you must follow their commands.

you were in an active shootout you stopped and put your weapon away and stood in a corner they came in with weapons out at you therefore making it fear rp. This warn is valid

4 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

-support 

Fear RP is in effect - respond to situations like you would in real life. For example, if someone pulls a gun on you and you are unarmed, you must follow their commands.

you were in an active shootout you stopped and put your weapon away and stood in a corner they came in with weapons out at you therefore making it fear rp. This warn is valid

Lets no argue guys, lets put our input in and stay at that. Any conversations could be taken to PM's. Thank you!

6 hours ago, Yobo said:

Just and FYI you cant use Admin commands off duty

I understand, but in this scenario, I wasn't abusing the power, I was simply gathering evidence in a case against me.

17 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

-support 

I mean you cant realy complain about him not taking your side if you dont want to answer his questions.

And from Sion point of view u did FearRP and then you say   "I'm leaving it under your discretion because it was a big 'at the same time' kind of thing that could be taken either way."

and now your complaining about the decision he made.

- support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

15 hours ago, Freeze said:

I mean you cant realy complain about him not taking your side if you dont want to answer his questions.

And from Sion point of view u did FearRP and then you say   "I'm leaving it under your discretion because it was a big 'at the same time' kind of thing that could be taken either way."

and now your complaining about the decision he made.

- support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 8/16/2019 at 2:58 PM, Jimmy James said:

-support 

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator