Rocco Rex - False Warn

Killer.

Your In-game: SX KT Killer/ SM Killer 1C44/ FBI SA Killer KGB77 - Anything with Killer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108296102

The admin's name in-game: Rocco Rex

The admin's steam name (If you know it): No I do not

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):unknown.png?width=716&height=403

Why do you think this warn was false: Well first off to start with, We did not kill the president, Viperking did and we called assist not knowing that viper didn't change his name back to SX because he just got off duty and also nobody called staff about the situation, The president didn't really care that much and thats it really it and He only warned me and my friend not anybody else and he didn't even let us explain he just warned us after checking our warnings, I really dont find this warn fair since it really wasn't our faults we didn't know he didn't change his name to SX, and also sure we did shoot the CAT agents but to be fair the CAT agent shot me first so really after it was self defense last thing is that Viper did kill pres not us aswell.

Any extra information: the failrp at the top is not the one it was kinda in the middle of the warns and this is screenshot of logs that he did kill pres unknown.png

Edited by K1LLER._.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Okay, first off, @CrawlingBlackSkin the reason he has 60+ warns is because there are a lot that are duplicated.

Next, the warn. Here are the important logs to look at there:

President MiKeY ➞ Citizen admin was killed by SX MB ViperKing ➞ Black Mamba moderator with a tfa_csgo_m249

SM Tonto 1A77 ➞ Prosecutor user was killed by SX MB ViperKing ➞ Black Mamba moderator with a tfa_csgo_m249

SX MB ViperKing ➞ Black Mamba moderator was killed by CAT LT Jack Hi XW8 ➞ Secret Service CAT Command vipplus with a tfa_csgo_nova

SX KT Spectre ➞ VIP Thief vipplus was killed by Nornfang ➞ SRT Breacher vipplus with a tfa_eft_downrange_tomahawk

SX KT Killer ➞ VIP Thief vipplus was killed by CAT SM Bandit XV10 ➞ Secret Service CAT Operative user with a tfa_csgo_nova

So HUGE + Support for getting the warn appealed. 

If anything, i should be the one warned for not changing my name. Also, I don't have the logs anymore but I was the one who adverted assassination so if that changes anything, there ya go.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

5 hours ago, John Kill said:

+ support

rocco rex should have brought you guys to a sit

No he did bring us to a sit just didn't really let us talk like we tried explaining but he warned us already 

4 hours ago, Toxic_Wolf10 said:

- support

I don’t know how you aren’t banned yet man. You have over 40 warns and apparently the are duplicates. I don’t think that the warm chart duplicates. It’s up to SMT on this one

They did duplicate you can ask any staff it was a glitch I've been playing on gaminglight since like 2016  and when my military warns transferred to PoliceRP they duplicated on all servers I dont know how this  hpapened, Viper checked my warns earlier and he said they are duplicates and also Most are from MilitaryRP not PRP so I really cannot get perma banned because HOS said it in a different report application although I can probably get something else but Idk

Edited by K1LLER._.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Aight. It was Viper who adverted the President assassination. I pulled the other two into a sit on top of PD roof. Contrary to what Killer said, I DID give them a chance to explain. They said he forgot to change his name and, if memory serves me right (it was late) one of them said then I should talk to him. Viper did nothing wrong, thus no sit with him. I explained since he didnt change his name and he adverted correctly, it's fail RP to advert assist and to assist since they didnt have the same family name as them. After seeing how many warns they had, I issued them (Killer and the other guy, Spectre?) a warn for fail RP

I warned for fail RP because they assisted in an assassination with someone without the family name. 

I did not warn for RDM, ARDM, copbait, etc. so IDK why you're contesting shooting CAT. That wasnt involved in the sit or warn

At the end of the day, it is on you to make sure you dont break a rule. Before you do something, make sure you all have the same family name. Simple as that

Again, Viper, you followed rules. You adverted correctly. It isnt your fault they didnt pay attention to the fact you hadnt changed your name.

Edited by Rocco_Rex

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I