SCP-610 Suggestion - Denied

Detective Pug

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-610 (The Flesh That Hates)

2. Link(s) to playermodels: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=934482325  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=215442220

3. Link(s) to sweps: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=954655623

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? Health: 1000 Armor: 0

5. Why should we add this SCP? Of all the SCPs that has been around for years, this SCP has been the most fascinating to me. It's also the most disgusting, disturbing and most insane file I have read in a VERY long time. I believe this SCP can pose a threat to the foundation and CI alike. This SCP can be on the surface inside a city which it can roam around but not too far so MTF can build a perimeter around the town to keep it secured from escaping and can only attack if someone enters its territory. Total amount of 610s can either be 4, 6, or possible 8.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP-610 is described as a deadly skin disease at which the first signs can be rash, itching, and increased skin sensitivity. Later stages involve the subject to be engulfed in scar tissue all over its body which will kill the victim for 3 minutes and bring it back to life with 2-3 times the activity rate of a normal subject (human, birds, etc). After which, the scar tissue will move on its own accord, and grow at a high rate, which will then cause what we see as normal human features to disappear and misshape into random features. Fire arms do fair amounts of damage but it seems flamethrowers gets the job done on destroying all signs of SCP-610 specimens.

7. Extra information: I wish for staff to really think about this, and if they wanna add their little spin onto this, they're more than happy to. I am more than willing to help on where we can set SCP-610 spawn point and where we can have them roam. We can also discuss the rules on what SCP-610 should do in RP situations, and if an event were to happen, one day 610 can be used for such event like finding the source and destroying it, or the specimens could infect CI buildings and eventually into the foundation and infect others.

+support i can see this being a fun addition to the game

• Like 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

I like the idea of the SCP but the swep wont be doing much for the SCP itself.  I also don't believe we will be adding any scps to the server because there currently is no room for them and its just uneeded mostly.

Aight I don't approve of this

a Seems kinda pointless.

On paper the SCP would be a excellent addition to the server however, in this case seems useless. For starters the models don't match the SCP at all (although this can't be helped), his HP combined with its weapon makes it out to be a pretty weak SCP compared to the others we have. Unbalanced being weak when alone and stupidly OP if we have 8 players on it (which in the first days of its release we will) and I don't mean OP in the attacking sense. No his attack is pretty weak as well if we are just using plain fists its just going to be annoying then a real threat to anyone. And if they are alone they are easy prey to basically anyone given the surface is a wide space and can be easily taken down from a distance. Research value seems to be pretty low to considering the most important and interesting concept on SCP-610 won't even be included which is the flesh itself and its infection traits on the surrounding area which we cant adapt into the game, Researchers would need to be on the surface to test on them. Lore wise its pretty unusual that we have about 8 bobs of 610 running around in a small area on the surface yet there is no signs of 610 infection anywhere nor are they doing anything. And the only effective method of terminating 610 instances is through the use of incendiary weapons so regular bullets in RP wouldn't scratch them so unless your YEETing 457 at it may have a problem. I can't see anything unique about SCP-610 in server form compared to the other SCPS we have. Just seems like a bullet sponge SCP running around with fists and that's it. Nothing more then a small annoyance then a threat.

Sorry, but it seems like a useless edition in its current form. Not all SCPS can be adapted well into Gmod and in my opinion SCP-610 is one of them.

Oh and don't forget that SCP-610 is impossible to contain. Chambers and walls can't stop the infection. Its isolated in one location only through the use of incendiary devices. It would be impossible for us to secure it anywhere in the server as the foundation wouldn't take an unstoppable infection like this near a site full of our SCPS nor near a town, nor could it make sense if we did. While we aren't exactly a server 100% hard on lore. We try to be as lore friendly as possible and this may be going over the line.

-Support

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

3 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

a Seems kinda pointless.

On paper the SCP would be a excellent addition to the server however, in this case seems useless. For starters the models don't match the SCP at all (although this can't be helped), his HP combined with its weapon makes it out to be a pretty weak SCP compared to the others we have. Unbalanced being weak when alone and stupidly OP if we have 8 players on it (which in the first days of its release we will) and I don't mean OP in the attacking sense. No his attack is pretty weak as well if we are just using plain fists its just going to be annoying then a real threat to anyone. And if they are alone they are easy prey to basically anyone given the surface is a wide space and can be easily taken down from a distance. Research value seems to be pretty low to considering the most important and interesting concept on SCP-610 won't even be included which is the flesh itself and its infection traits on the surrounding area which we cant adapt into the game, Researchers would need to be on the surface to test on them. Lore wise its pretty unusual that we have about 8 bobs of 610 running around in a small area on the surface yet there is no signs of 610 infection anywhere nor are they doing anything. And the only effective method of terminating 610 instances is through the use of incendiary weapons so regular bullets in RP wouldn't scratch them so unless your YEETing 457 at it may have a problem. I can't see anything unique about SCP-610 in server form compared to the other SCPS we have. Just seems like a bullet sponge SCP running around with fists and that's it. Nothing more then a small annoyance then a threat.

Sorry, but it seems like a useless edition in its current form. Not all SCPS can be adapted well into Gmod and in my opinion SCP-610 is one of them.

Oh and don't forget that SCP-610 is impossible to contain. Chambers and walls can't stop the infection. Its isolated in one location only through the use of incendiary devices. It would be impossible for us to secure it anywhere in the server as the foundation wouldn't take an unstoppable infection like this near a site full of our SCPS nor near a town, nor could it make sense if we did. While we aren't exactly a server 100% hard on lore. We try to be as lore friendly as possible and this may be going over the line.

-Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

8 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

a Seems kinda pointless.

-Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif