1245-2 idea - Denied

a frog

What you want to see? - I want to see 1245-2 get a buff and some more spears

Why should we add it? - now I Know that the SCP pack is kinda dead but i really want this to be added. For one SCP 1245-2 sucks ass and doesn't even have any other method of fight besides 1 lousy spear that does nothing at all. And it sucks how you barley have any health with him to begin with so I'm suggesting you gives 1245 some more stuff like some extra spears cause I'm gonna be honest just one lousy spear isn't enough cause once I hit somebody I am just-auto dead cause I can't fight any other way and I would like to see 1245-2 with some more health so he can fight on and in RP you can triangulate is location its kinda hard to escape when you literally have a 1 lousy spear and barley any hp

What are the advantages of having this? - people would play 1245-2 more

Who is it mainly for? - 1245-2

Links to any content - N/A

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+/- Support

One the one hand, it would be nice to see 1245-2 use a multitude of spears rather than one spear. It can very much help wreck havoc on the foundation and assist it in its escape. On the other hand, it could make a lot of people angry when they get mowed by infinite amount of spears. 

I would like to see 1245-2 produce more spears, but I would say it should have a cooldown and not have it be rapid fire. Not a bad idea though. ?

4 minutes ago, Detective Pug said:

+/- Support

One the one hand, it would be nice to see 1245-2 use a multitude of spears rather than one spear. It can very much help wreck havoc on the foundation and assist it in its escape. On the other hand, it could make a lot of people angry when they get mowed by infinite amount of spears. 

I would like to see 1245-2 produce more spears, but I would say it should have a cooldown and not have it be rapid fire. Not a bad idea though. ?

38 minutes ago, Detective Pug said:

+/- Support

Fully agree, for an SCP that costs money to use, 1245 is disappointing. With the health of the average Security Captain and one spear, its a really easy to kill SCP, considering you can locate it via radio, or recontain it using FearRP or death. If you miss with the spear, you are completely wide open for attacks and really all it takes it for the person shooting is to guard your spear so you are just powerless.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

7 hours ago, Detective Pug said:

+/- Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro