Archan's Support Team App

Archan

In-Game Name: Archan

Steam Name: [GL|M] Archan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204299534

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Basically whenever I'm on my PC, I'm connected

Do you have a working quality mic? Blue Yeti (Yes)

What timezone are you in? U.S. Centeral

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) 
I want to be able to help out the community however I can, that is why I joined staff, but MilRP isn't hitting high player count, so I'm not doing much when on there. With that being said, I still am able to give my time to help any player who are in need of it. I figured that the support team would be a good way of doing that. It would also look good for the server because users will love being able to have faster support times because there are more available support team members. On top of that, I don't want to see GL loose more players like MilRP did, and getting people quick, easy, help when they need it will keep them here.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? 
As stated before, I could be yet another addition to the team, to help everyone get support within a faster time frame, and be another mind to add to the knowledge pool if someone else didn't know something that I did. I have a lot of experience and a lot of time on GamingLight, so I know a lot about the various servers, how they run, and also just Gmod in general, so I could help with non-server related issues as well if someone asks.
As far as quality support goes, I don't loose my temper easily, and keep a calm head when dealing with people, so I can always make good calls for what to do and when to do it.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? 
Something like: "Hi {their username},  I'm Archan, with the support team. What seems to be your issue?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?
I have, and I do

Edited by Archan

Military RP Super Admin \\ MilRP Major General  \\  Imperial Shock Commander

+Support

1: Application is well written.

2: Honest and an amazing leader by both example and following orders.

3: Trustworthy individual that has dedicated quite a while to this community as a whole.

4: Fit for the position of Support.

Good luck Levi, 

Shadow

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

• Manager

On 8/17/2019 at 1:01 PM, Shadow The Hedgehog said:

+Support

3: Trustworthy individual that has dedicated quite a while to this community as a whole.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 8/17/2019 at 6:01 PM, Shadow The Hedgehog said:

+/- Support

- Missing SteamID

• Sad 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic