Report on Tony

Gunther

Your in game name: Gunther

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:430475006

The player's in game name: BerserkerPups | Tony 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:59112440

What did the player do: So lets make this Official, I'm not upset my blacklist was denied, because at least Tony was kind enough to allow me access to my Donator Jobs, which I thank him for, I'm upset because I feel Tony is not doing his job and procrastinating. 

So the whole story is on July 9th, I put in my CI Blacklist Appeal, and for I've been relatively patient with Tony, but its been 5 WEEKS, I've only asked him twice, one 3 weeks ago, and once on Monday if he's gotten around to it, both were a no. It wasn't until a few hours he denied it for me being "pushy" about it. "Pushy?" 5 weeks is ridiculous, I was very patient with Tony, tried bring it up as little as possible, but there is no excuse for why this is, he has plenty of time to hop on TeamSpeak, and chat for hours, but not enough time to review an appeal. Also, his other point was "In my eyes, it doesn't really seem sincere or genuine", which to be fair, we have never talked except maybe once, we never interact in-game either, so this statement is unfair. If he is referring to my message on my appeal. Tony, I am sorry for what I did, but I am not sorry for calling you on this topic. I just want to vent finally, I've held in so much frustration and I've held my tongue in the off-chance in screws me, well since it did apparently, now I have no problem with releasing my thoughts.

Evidence (required):

Ask Tony about the times I asked him, both on TeamSpeak once was saying, "Hey, no one has responded to my appeal in a week and a half, did everyone just forget about it?" and the second time was also on TS, saying "its been a month, and asking why its taken so long."

What do you believe should happen to the player: Talked to about this. Its honestly very frustrating to have to wait 5 weeks, for any response, and to be denied because I reminded him twice about it.

Any extra information:

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

What even is this? If you want this to be dealt with or talked about, you need to go to O5. 

-SUPPORT 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

30 minutes ago, Voxis said:

What even is this? If you want this to be dealt with or talked about, you need to go to O5. 

-SUPPORT 

First off, what does 05 have to do with this? 05 and CI are completely separate. And this is not regarding in-game stuff, its regarding the fact it should not have taken 5 weeks for this. I feel like Tony was procrastinating and putting it off. Also, I have already mentioned this to th3 when I was in a call with him the other day.

1 hour ago, Arium said:

Wait so basically you're annoyed that you had to wait 5 weeks just for it to be denied?

-support

No, I'm not annoyed about it being denied, I made that very clear in the beginning of this post. I'm annoyed because I feel like he isn't doing his job, that he's putting things off. 5 weeks IS a long time to wait for something as small as this. This could have been handled in a week or two, there's no reason it should have gone on for this long. I feel as if I had not reminded him, I would have waited months more.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support

While I may have an issue with Tony's overall attitude and the procrastination, this is overall his branch to command and his decision to make. Regardless of how long the appeal took it is still Tony's decision to make. While the reason for denial may seem dumb (and I agree with you), it is perfectly valid and not really a reason to file a player report

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

That issue was already discussed with Tony, however they are right because this isn’t an out of rp offense which is what these reports are meant for

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator