Rang's 4th intro

Rangiatea

Welp, I haven't made one of these since coming back 8 months ago. Can i just link a old one? No? Ok.

Well we will start off with the basics, my name is Rangiatea you may all call me Rang. I am a super admin for SCP RP and the DOUSR, my ingame name is either Spire or Aktus depending on who i am RPing 

I originally joined this community mid 2016 Back on mil RP and i spent around about 7 or 8 months on Mil RP and got to SA back then. I then transfered over to PRP and remained there for a few months before retiring and making a really bad decision and getting blacklisted. late last year i got unblacklisted and came back and forth from the community until seeing SCPRP. I gave SCPRP a try and loved it. within a week i went to a staff interview and got accepted back into the staff team and have been here since 

So to those of you who have never seen me before hello 

And to my old Mil RP or Police RP friends long time no see

and the those SCP people, ? 

• Gaminglight Love 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Wow, you seem very dedicated to the server, I wish to be dedicated to the server as well and maybe some time I might apply for staff. After understanding the servers rules by heart and understanding the player base. Thank you for all you have done for SCP-RP!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic