Admin Freeze - Application

𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙚

Name : Freeze

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:158167029

How old are you? : 17, almost 18

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Admin

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : Yes, $445,-

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : Been in community 2.5 years and 2/3 ,of that is staff with a break in between 

What is your general knowledge on the rules? :

I know the staff handbook like I know that I need to brush my theeth every morning.

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) :

What I can bring to the event team is alot of experience, not only in staffing but making events to. I used to staff on a starwarsRp server and I would do events every day. Ranging from high RP ones to deathmatches, raids, even off map events you name it ive done it. With this I can bring it to this server to of I am given the chance to. Im a easy going person and can keep order and guidelines to others and make sure they follow them. I am open minded so I take tips or criticism pretty well and them them in mind when I do what I do as in the end its to make players enjoy the server and have a nice time. And from other people's opinion I do my job well so I am confident in my work to and if something doesnt go the way I want to I can quickly adapt and respond to the situation.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) :

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) : I want to join the event team because I want to do more in the server and improve the server more by giving people a good time as when other people are enjoying something that you have created it gives you the urge to do more and to keep going and do what you do best. Also like I said earlier I have experience making events and that I want to that kind of thing again and I think this is the perfect opportunitie to do so. It gives me a good feeling when I do this kind of stuff and some good memories I. Also the team that their currently is is a lovely team of people that I frequently work with as a staff member and this also makes up some bonding and enhance the connetion between people and you can work better together on the whole server

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 8/15/2019 at 12:54 AM, Sion said:

+support 

Freeze is active ant mature and is from a EU timezone which can be useful in some situations 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 8/15/2019 at 12:54 AM, Sion said:

+support 

Freeze is active ant mature and is from a EU timezone which can be useful in some situations 

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

On 8/14/2019 at 6:54 PM, Sion said:

+support 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."