Interview SCP-049-2

Kevin Parker

SCP-049-2 - 13/08/2019

-Name: Kev P

-Clearance Level: 2

-List of personnel involved in testing: Junior Researcher Kev P, HOR Spookie(RIP) and a MTF Memeber

-Level D personnel involved: 1 ( D-class: 25 yo | 5”11’ | 80Kg |)

SCP: 049-2

-Interview:

Date: 13/08/2019

Interviewee: SCP-049-2

Interviewer: Junior Researcher Kev P

Background Info: I Have done some test with 049, but this time i need information about his "Cure".

[Start Record]

*We start putting the D-Class in the 049’s CC*

Jr Kev P: Okay 049, Can you “Cure” the D-Class?

*SCP-049 Starts the Process*

*D-Class is now “Cure”, he can move in spite of his bad look*

Jr Kev P: D-Class, I’m gonna make you an Interview, Can you hear me? Do you understand my words?

*SCP-049-2 gives signals that he can’t talk and he can’t understand my words*

Jr Kev P: it wont work

HOR Spookie: what do you mean with “it won’t work”

Jr Kev P: he can’t talk, I won’t get more information.

HOR Spookie: Well I think that’s the Test.

Jr Kev P: Well 049 can you make him [REDACTED] again?.

*My Test Finished there, but HOR Spookie started his Test with the SCP-049*

[The record continues but is Classified.]

Additional Information: The Doctor was focus on the Dr. Spookie, when he finished the Process he left us alone and he was talking with Dr. Spookie.

-Observation: SCP-049 has a Process that take like 20 min to “Cure” the Subject, but when it’s over, his Bad Look can intimidate, but he has a awesome strength and only can hear the orders of 049.

-Errors and/or safety hazards: The D-Class died after my test finished.

-Conclusion: As I saw in the test. The SCP-049-2 is like an Ant he Obeys his Queen and this is the SCP-049, he has an awesome Strength and can’t feel Sick or tired, but as I saw too, the SCP-049-2 he died after a while, so is not so Cure at all, my researches with the SCP-049-2 Will not stop, I need answer about his look, his powers, and his Premature Death in spite of his good health before the Process of the SCP-049.

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

Edited by Kevin Parker

28 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

Jr Kev P: Well 049 you can make him human again.

-Errors and/or safety hazards: The D-Class died after my test finished.

Background Info:

// Make him Human again? Also how did the D-Class die after the test? Also background info is blank.

Edited by Train Overlord
  • Like 1

Nothing special here, move on.

7 hours ago, Kevin Parker said:

The D -Class died by the Time.

the bacgrounf info is the Interview, that's how i saw the format. If the interview is not the background info, what i have to put in it?.

Thanks for comment and helped me with the grammar.

Background info can be used for many things. Either background research such as explaining a little on the known information on 049-2 and how it relates to the test, events leading to the interview itself such as getting the personal, leading to the chamber and placing them inside etc. If you cruise around the forum and find other tests with the same format you can find some useful examples, I listed some below.

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

1 minute ago, Train Overlord said:

Background info can be used for many things. Either background research such as explaining a little on the known information on 049-2 and how it relates to the test, events leading to the interview itself such as getting the personal, leading to the chamber and placing them inside etc. If you cruise around the forum and find other tests with the same format you can find some useful examples.

Okay, I'll check some test to give me an idea. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...