Jakub's Staff Report

Catsro

Your In-game: CI LTCOL Catsro LC64

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52707804

The admin's name in-game: MTF E11 HCE COL Jakub 966D

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:1:246842155

What did the admin do: Spawning in Jeeps off duty/non-event for E11.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):CB95B3E335C80E5C8D6E82BF898A4EDF5AFEA596

What do you believe should happen to the admin:  A talking to about why he should not do these things off duty.

Any extra information:  We were mid raid when I hear a vehicle I guessed to be on surface. I thought this was weird cause there was no ET on doing an event. Also, CI were raiding and was in HCZ at the time the vehicle was spawned. The only person on the job of administrator was Steppy. The jeeps just seemed unneeded because of a CI raid.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Perms from head of event team hoovy since cpt+ in e11 is allowed a humve, didn't spawn it because of ci but because some E11 members including me were away from the base doing pt. 

edit highlighted 

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

All E11 CPT+ have my perms and SMT approval to spawn jeeps off duty if they are in event team. 

• Like 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

@Hoovy

Can anyone spawn them provided they have the CPT+ request or just E11 CPT+ regardless?

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• th3 locked this topic