Trial Mod Poll.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a Trial Mod?

• Yes!
    • No...

What is your in-game name?: Peggu

What is your steam name?: Peggu with a Gun

What is your steam ID?: 76561198261783823

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes i've staffed on a Gmod Server Before, Have Staffed on other games before and Run my own Discord Server with 1100+ (but idk if the discord one matters)

What date did you start playing on the community? Roughly 2 Weeks Ago

What date did you make your forums account? August 6th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198261783823/screenshot/797620707234336700

Have you donated? Yes if the SCP Pack Counts

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, Unless my discord Community i own and created counts.

Have you read the staff guidelines at. I have but i am going to be honest i forgot stuff on it and may need a refresher

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I do not believe i deserve this rank in any manner it is just something i want and would like to do. I like the server and enjoy playing on it and what more to do on the server and more ways to help. I do not feel like i'm entitled or Deserving of this rank or any rank i may receive. I do believe however that i would be very mature for this job as i have been in these situations before and have grown to be understanding and able to handle myself. I May also note that i am aware i act silly and inappropriate on the server a lot but thats only my fun silly goofy side of me. When i would be called to work and/or on the job i would take my job very seriously and be sure to keep all that role play silliness out of the work. Any Job or rank i receive  i be sure to take of the upmost seriousness. (i hope this is 150 cause i didn't count)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? TBH in my mind i would handle this person very poorly and probably kick their ass if they were on my server because my Discord server staffs differently then this Gmod Server. On this Gmod Server However i would handle it the way i do things on gmod by bringing them to a sit and gagging them to give them time to hopefully calm down. If they do thats great and i can give whatever punishment necessary once they're willing to listen. If not i would have to unfortunately Call higher staff for council (if i'm newly made staff) and i would handle it based on the exact situation and what was going on during the sit and outside of the sit.

EXTRA: I unfortunately have Short Term Memory Loss but i learn stuff more easily by hands on training so i may easily forget the written down stuff in writing but can ya blame me. I still wanna see if i can at least be given a chance a the server staff but if i cant be staff cause of my memory i understand I just feel this is a important thing to include on my app as it may affect my staffing early on. I AM NOT TRYING TO GET ANY PITY FROM ANYONE.

Edited by Peggu with a Gun

-Support

Minge

Tends to a lot off the time say inappropriate stuff. 

Is not fit for staff Q16 you would call a higher staff for a 10,000 second Minge 

I suggest you read over the staff handbook again 

under 150 word requirement 

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

+/- SUPPORT 

To be clear on the first end of things, I will be 100% (this has nothing to do from earlier btw) 

I do feel like you would be a good staff member on the front end of things. Meaning I feel that your maturity level can be great and over time, would be even better in the sense of how you handle situations. In staff, they don't look for people who can be overly provoked, more over they look for people who can be really good with other people and be willing to listen to everything that someone has to say, including multiple people. As for question 15, try to be a little more elaborate in terms of specifics. Try to explain why you'd want the position rather why you feel that you should have it. Also make it 150 words.

Question 16 is a little different. It ranges in all forms of answers. At first glance, it seems like you wouldn't care (not saying you wouldn't care in general, it's just a first impression type thing), but afterwards you move in the right direction. I personally wouldn't mute someone, but each to their own. 10,000 second minges need to be handed out in the event of something like this, so keep that in mind. With you having short term memory loss, keep in mind that everything needs to be remembered up front and it stays for long term. So, IF accepted, you need to be trained thoroughly enough to remember everything. Hands on would be your best approach (you even said so yourself). 

Also, you forgot a poll. I would keep those in mind if this does get denied. If accepted, then make sure everything is followed as stated. 

GOOD LUCK!!!!

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-Support on this one and here is why:

Low forums activity/only having 5 posts. 
Your application has spelling errors.
Your application seems to be rushed and made for the wrong reasons.
Wrong reasons being and I quote  "I do not believe i deserve this rank in any manner" and later in the application say you like to goof off just seems to me you don't care if you get staff or not.
Another thing is this application makes you look like you are immature which is not a quality we are looking for.
You have 1 warning which isn't that bad but it's recent and it was issued August the 10th.
Q16 is wrong as we would not issue a ban for a Mass RDMing player.

Overall, I think you may need a massive improvement in the areas above but once correct could possibly be accepted in the future.

Good Luck,

~Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

57 minutes ago, Catsro said:

Wrong reasons being and I quote  "I do not believe i deserve this rank in any manner" and later in the application say you like to goof off just seems to me you don't care if you get staff or not.
Another thing is this application makes you look like you are immature which is not a quality we are looking for.
You have 1 warning which isn't that bad but it's recent and it was issued August the 10th.

Overall, I think you may need a massive improvement in the areas above but once correct could possibly be accepted in the future.

Good Luck,

~Catsro

^i agree

-Support

-Still pretty new to the community 

-Q16 is completely wrong 

-In my eyes, it feels like you would represent the staff team in a bad way as acting inappropriate isn't how a staff member should act

-Little to no forums activity 

-The app seems a bit rushed

=I recommend going over the staff handbook again and trying to be a little more active on the forums

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Q16 is completely wrong 

-In my eyes, it feels like you would represent the staff team in a bad way as acting inappropriate isn't how a staff member should act

=I recommend going over the staff handbook again and trying to be a little more active on the forums

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

12 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Q16 is completely wrong 

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

On 8/15/2019 at 12:04 PM, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Q16 is completely wrong 

lol, lmao even

On 8/15/2019 at 2:36 AM, Catsro said:

Good Luck,

~Catsro

I'm sorry, I'm not buying for a second you have STML, cause if you did you would be asking who we are but no, you seem to remember our names after one time, among other things.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator