Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become T-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Emoonk

What is your steam name?: Emoonk

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:78928930

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Middle of March 2019.

What date did you make your forums account? 4/20/19

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2

Warnings.png.8f530774e93b9d2334258aa9ff4fc211.png

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I have gone through many lives in SCP-RP, but currently my main 2 lives are Alpha-1 and Research. (I'm in Low Command for both.) This combination is nice, but I notice a lot of times of not really doing much on the server. My role in research has a lot to do out of game, and I am usually on Alpha-1 when in-game. There are a lot of times in Alpha-1 where I see myself not doing much because there is nothing to do. Whenever Site Administration isn't on, my job is just like a Nu-7. This leads to a lot of time wasted on the server, and I want to change that. I want to change it in a good way, in a way that benefits the server, while making me a better person. I believe I can help the server in times where EST isn't always on. (I am 3 hours behind from EST.) With the way school works in Canada, I also don't have school for a month, this mix of timezone, and schooling, makes me available for the times where not everyone is on.

All that I have said above shows how it benefits me, now let me talk about how I can benefit the server. I can stick to the book when it comes to procedures and rules, and will be a consistent staff member, at consistent times. I understand the responsibilities I will hold if I get the position. Finally, I can bring a fair, unbiased judgement to sits, and will never take a side before all sides of a story are told, I can promise no situations where I biased a sit during my trial period and beyond.   

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring the the individual Mass RDMing to the Admin Sit Room and ask them why they were Mass RDMing. In this situation, due to them cursing at me, I would call for a higher up staff member to administer the minge for 10,000 seconds for Mass RDM, because as a Trial Moderator I can't. I would then give them one warning for Staff Disrespect and Mass RDM and let the higher up staff I called earlier deal with the Mass RDM minge.

Edited by Emoonk
Added Poll
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Trae said:

+ Support

- Good guy

- Knows rules well

- Mature when needed

- Good person to be around

- Q16 was good

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+Support and here is why:

Warns are not recent the last being the 31st of March.
You are Low Command in 2 branches which shows your dedication to the server.
I actively see you playing on the server almost daily.
Q16 is correct but I would like you to try to calm the Mass RDMer as he may calm down enough to have the sit handled.
I believe your timezone will be a benefit to us as we don't have too many PST staff members.
Overall I have had no infractions with you on staff and you are very respectful towards other players of the community.

Good Luck Man,
~Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

18 hours ago, Trae said:

+ Support

- Good guy

- Knows rules well

- Mature when needed

- Q16 was good

Emoonk is a trustworthy guy an I believe that he would do good as a staff. Q16 Could've been a bit better but it's good enough.

+ Support

- Dedicated to the server

- Answered Q16 correctly although as Castro said do try to help calm them down.

- Shown maturity and knowledge of the server from my interactions with him

- No recent warnings

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

On 8/14/2019 at 9:52 PM, Trae said:

+ Support

- Good guy

- Knows rules well

- Mature when needed

- Q16 was good

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator