Archan's Ban Appeal?

Archan

Steam Name: [GL|M] Archan

Ingame Name: I haven't ever actually played PRP, so um, Archan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204299534

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: (Unknown)

Reason for Ban: (None Given)

Dispute: I haven't ever even played on PoliceRP. Even if I had, the ban reason wasn't given and I have no clue who banned me.

image.png.14fafa45095576e40784729af0021654.png

Military RP Super Admin \\ MilRP Major General  \\  Imperial Shock Commander

+ Support I guess.
These no info bans happen sometimes. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 8/14/2019 at 1:16 PM, PhenixBoy300 said:

+support?

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+support looks glitched

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

8 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

You can't just get banned

well, you apparently can. Like I said, I never played PoliceRP. There is no reason I should be banned. Also, (from when your profile was created) you probably wouldn't know Valkyri3, it was likely him who banned be. He had a lot of issues with me, I have a hue history of unfair punishment from him.

11 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

Mind giving a reason, Because there should be no reason to -support in my opinion. It's literally banning a player who hasn't done anything wrong, with no reason.

2 hours ago, [GL] Kanny said:

There is probably a reason -Support

Well, there isn't. Unless you prove one, it would be appreciated to be assumed innocent until proven guilty.

Edited by Archan

+ Support

No idea why the - Supports are happening, this issue has occurred for many other players, and we've seen tons of ban appeals similar to Archan's, where their ban message gives zero information of who, why or when. At the very least SMT needs to look into it and determine if its a valid ban or just another one of the ghost bans

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

I + support

To be truthful @Archan you should've of done this lol.

This does that he was named for the first strike reason. Then banned, then came again for no reason.

Then look. He was banned in 1970

E1F8BA9F-3DED-4E7E-8418-35072F320685.png

Edited by Chief_
Grammer & extra

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 hours ago, Chief_ said:

I + support

To be truthful @Archan you should've of done this lol.

This does that he was named for the first strike reason. Then banned, then came again for no reason.

Then look. He was banned in 1970

I was never striked or anything, and the MilRP ban was appealed as it was false.

Edited by Archan

On 8/16/2019 at 11:15 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

No idea why the - Supports are happening, this issue has occurred for many other players, and we've seen tons of ban appeals similar to Archan's, where their ban message gives zero information of who, why or when. At the very least SMT needs to look into it and determine if its a valid ban or just another one of the ghost bans

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP